Spikes personal foul

YoloinOhio

Spikes is a captain, and had 2 personal fouls in the first 3 games. Yesterday it was for head butting ohrnberger on the Chargers first TD drive. They had been backed up by a penalty before that, bad look and bad timing. I've been really happy about his leadership and play otherwise but those PFs are unnecessary. Especially for a captain. Did anyone who was at the game see a reason for him doing that to the Center; was he provoked?

to me it doesn't matter if it was provoked or not.

his lack of control shows immaturity and the opposite of what a team player is about.

of course NFL linemen are going to provoke you and push the limits of what is legal, but every other guy on the field yesterday had the restraint and professionalism to hold back from retailiating except one.

very uncool. marrone and schwartz need to get this guy under control before he hurts the team again.

I think the Bills management filled Spikes head with dreams of being a 3 down backer...he's behind a 3rd round rookie in that regard..he's frustrated with playing time and will be gone next year.. Hoodie Boy in NE is always right.

I think the Bills management filled Spikes head with dreams of being a 3 down backer...he's behind a 3rd round rookie in that regard..he's frustrated with playing time and will be gone next year.. Hoodie Boy in NE is always right.

the hoodie has no patience for players who beat themselves with mental mistakes.

of course NFL linemen are going to provoke you and push the limits of what is legal, but every other guy on the field yesterday had the restraint and professionalism to hold back from retailiating except one.

Especially this guy. That was as much a part of SD's gameplan as any other play they executed. Worked just as well, too.

kj

I was watching the game yesterday that the Bills lost :) I wish I could find a replay and it doesn't really matter but I remember Spikes helmet was moving more vertically then it was horizontally. And I swear I did not drink even one beverage with alcohol in it.