Definitive proof that mini bigfoot exists

Beerball

...um, isn't it a Goonie Goo Goo?

I still laugh at this bit.

Cleqaned it up so it passes the filters

Your wife's a Bigfoot, isn't she, Gus? Your wife is a Bigfoot, isn't she? That's why the B word's mustache is so mfin' thick... 'cause you shaved the B word down and taught her to speak. I know a mfin' Bigfoot when I see one! Don't bring a Bigfoot into my home, Gus! With my children? The B word can't talk! She can't walk a flight of steps! She's not trained well, Gus! She can *not* walk steps! I'll bet she climbs the f outta trees, though, don't she, Gus? Doesn't she? DOESN'T SHE? But you got to not bring her around here - f her! And your mfn' children? They're Bigfeet, too. They're half-Bigfoot, Gus, 'cause the mfers is 6 years old and have Afros 17 inches long. They're little hairy mfers, just like their mother. Look at the mders! You know how I found out they was Bigfoot - when I realized your wife was a Bigfoot when I took your kids fishing last week. I put the mfers in the boat, Gus, and I took the worm and I put it on the hooks. And they both sat there, and they put their poles down in the mfin' boat, and slammed their faces in the water for 2 minutes! And I think, "What the f are these kids doin'?" Then they start moving their heads like this

[quickly shakes head back and forth]

and the mfers come up with fish! I jumped back and said, "Can you believe this mfin' ****?" Then the kid took the fish out his mouth and looked at his brother and said, "Goonie-Goo-Goo." What the f is going on here? Normal kids don't do s**t like that, Gus. But I'm gonna tell you something, mfer. You can take your mfn' hairy fat-ass wife mustache B word out the f, you can go upstairs and get the mfin' dog and scoop up the s**t and take Eddie and get these mfin' long Angela Davis afro-wearin' mfin' kids of yours and put them in the mfing "Goonie-Goo-Goo"-mobile and get the f out! And if my wife don't like that, she can get the f out, too!

• 2 weeks later...