I'm below average

Beerball

Amazing that I stayed @ average through the years (but that's climbing up isn't it, duh!) as I get hit with the double whammy of lack of sleep & age. I do have a little bit of height working in my favor (6'2"). I have been working swing-shift for almost 25 years... Change every week from days to afternoons to midnights back to days in a month's time. There's times I am so tired I don't know what I am eating... Whatever is fast and easy. LoL... Same with posting. ;-) My problem is my work habits. I like to get all my work done first, then eat and rest. I probably should be doing it the other way, don't starve myself while accomplishing activities, work, tasks. That is eat then work. Oh well... Such is life.

On a good note, I have lost about 25 pounds just by watching these bad habits of eating, then resting. Also, the ShoutBox suggestion that I reset my circadian clock by fasting 16-24 hours. It's tough (I think Keto)... Yet, it's amazing! I forget who it was that suggested it... BUT I thank them greatly! You the man!