The first rule of Taco Bell Fight Club....

Just Jack

This will end up on PPP.

I love how the parents are suggesting we have task forces and units from the police force to deter this and that people are asking for more security at the mall. Well, parents, maybe you should learn a lesson from Adrian Peterson.

If someone got in the way of me getting to Taco Bell there would be hell to pay. Don't mess with my Taco Bell. It's like my Cheers. They know me. Not kidding.

This will end up on PPP.

I love how the parents are suggesting we have task forces and units from the police force to deter this and that people are asking for more security at the mall. Well, parents, maybe you should learn a lesson from Adrian Peterson.

If someone got in the way of me getting to Taco Bell there would be hell to pay. Don't mess with my Taco Bell. It's like my Cheers. They know me. Not kidding.

The deeper the welts, the better they learn. Right? :rolleyes:

The deeper the welts, the better they learn. Right? :rolleyes:

I know it is a ****ty thing to say and makes no sense but I would almost rather a parent be in the child's life than not in the life at all. We do not know all of what happened with Peterson yet but we know he was there.

Its a gray area, its muddy water, and thin ice but stats show that many of the children shown in the tape are in single parent households. Maybe a little tough love wouldn't hurt.

I know it is a ****ty thing to say and makes no sense but I would almost rather a parent be in the child's life than not in the life at all. We do not know all of what happened with Peterson yet but we know he was there.

Its a gray area, its muddy water, and thin ice but stats show that many of the children shown in the tape are in single parent households. Maybe a little tough love wouldn't hurt.

I don't disagree with the sentiment. I think you just may have picked an unfortunate role model, in one sense. Probably a good father who means well. Might be a better father than many other people. But I don't think we should suggest people inflict that kind of punishment on a small child--or for that matter, any relatively defenseless human being.

I'm not of t he belief that Peterson is a bad guy, who is some sort of child abuser--at least the kind we normally think of. I hope the guy gets whatever punishment he is due for what he did. and they can go back to playing football. I seriously doubt he would ever do it again.

I don't disagree with the sentiment. I think you just may have picked an unfortunate role model, in one sense. Probably a good father who means well. Might be a better father than many other people. But I don't think we should suggest people inflict that kind of punishment on a small child--or for that matter, any relatively defenseless human being.

I'm not of t he belief that Peterson is a bad guy, who is some sort of child abuser--at least the kind we normally think of. I hope the guy gets whatever punishment he is due for what he did. and they can go back to playing football. I seriously doubt he would ever do it again.

I was keeping it topical, but also considering that the kids are in HS.

If a 15 or 16 yr old wants to go around brawling and causing a ruckus like they're tough it might be good to remind them where they're coming from a little.

I was keeping it topical, but also considering that the kids are in HS.

If a 15 or 16 yr old wants to go around brawling and causing a ruckus like they're tough it might be good to remind them where they're coming from a little.

Ah, I thought you were suggesting, if they had some discipline in their lives, as they grew up, they might have not turned out to be total pieces of s@it. And to that I agree, but just thought Peterson a troublesome example to pick.

Now that I see your talking about beating 15 and 16 years old, I disagree completely. That's why we have police and a justice system.

Ah, I thought you were suggesting, if they had some discipline in their lives, as they grew up, they might have not turned out to be total pieces of s@it. And to that I agree, but just thought Peterson a troublesome example to pick.

Now that I see your talking about beating 15 and 16 years old, I disagree completely. That's why we have police and a justice system.

disciplining them. not beating them. big difference.

Peterson is a bad example because the method he chose to discipline but he is a good example that he was not afraid to discipline his kids. Who knows how it will turn out in this case but maybe I am just off on this: I'd rather see the results of a child raised by AP than that of a child raised without a father and a nearly absentee mother.

disciplining them. not beating them. big difference.

Peterson is a bad example because the method he chose to discipline but he is a good example that he was not afraid to discipline his kids. Who knows how it will turn out in this case but maybe I am just off on this: I'd rather see the results of a child raised by AP than that of a child raised without a father and a nearly absentee mother.

That was my point. I agree with most of this. I think starting at 15 or 16 might be a tad late, though. Thrown them in jail. So perhaps we are in relieve agreement.

I'm pretty stoned tonight, so I could be off on that.

That was my point. I agree with most of this. I think starting at 15 or 16 might be a tad late, though. Thrown them in jail. So perhaps we are in relieve agreement.

I'm pretty stoned tonight, so I could be off on that.

If you're stoned, wouldn't you want them in counseling??