Raccoon's In The Front Yard Gophers In The Back

Dante

As big as the Statue of Liberty...... Certainly you mean the miniature likeness you have of her on your keychain...

You should probably just start calling them elkseses

dissirregardlessly taking your joking aside, i did not know that elks were in PA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dissirregardlessly taking your joking aside, i did not know that elks were in PA

Hahahaha!!!

They were here back in the day, and then reintroduced a whole back. They used to be protected, but not there is a draw for tags, but they don't issue many...

Next time you come up we can take a ride down to ELK county and check them out....

Try a sub sonic .22 on the gophers out back. They don't usually come back from that.

Depends where he lives, if its an urban environment there may be city/town ordanaces concerning the discharge of a firearm. Even a 22 on private property may result in a visit by critters packing .40 S&W.

A compressed air 22 on the other hand, won't arouse nosy neighbors who might call the cops. They're not as accurate or powerful and have less range.

Depends where he lives, if its an urban environment there may be city/town ordanaces concerning the discharge of a firearm. Even a 22 on private property may result in a visit by critters packing .40 S&W.

A compressed air 22 on the other hand, won't arouse nosy neighbors who might call the cops. They're not as accurate or powerful and have less range.

Not only is it not allowed here they have gunshot detectors.

Depends where he lives, if its an urban environment there may be city/town ordanaces concerning the discharge of a firearm.

Key word being "firearm." I solved a pesky critter problem in a dense urban environment with a high velocity pellet gun, which was entirely legal despite the "firearm" ban. Tough part was creating a safe background for the shot - - wound up taking it from my roof for the down angle into the ground of my own yard.

Your enemy, your foe, is an animal. In order to conquer the animal, you have to learn to think like an animal. And, whenever possible, to look like one. You've gotta get inside this guy's pelt and crawl around for a few days.

That explains why you dress up like Chairman Mao and smell like fish