Raccoon's In The Front Yard Gophers In The Back

Dante

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you so proud of the infestation of hoodlums in the area you chose to live in? Aside 'from that good to hear you got a SD handgun. Not easy in Cal I imagine.

Proud? No just my way of telling you that you think you're a tough guy because you live In the boonies is laughable.

You help to make my point.

No I really want you to crawl back under your rock. I see you give nasty responses to a lot of posters here. Settle your personal problems at home, not here.

Proud? No just my way of telling you that you think you're a tough guy because you live In the boonies is laughable.

I am a tough guy. Now run along and look at grapes.

I live in Florida and these damn raccoons sh*t in my pool. And let me tell you, it's nasty. The little buggers use the step to do their duty. I put a child safety fence in front of the portion of the pool that has stairs and for the most part it has deterred them. Not sure how this would help your yard situation though.

Yeah and I will give you a few minutes cause you're wrestling a cow. Look I live in Alaska and yes I do get brown bears in the yard. You can believe it or not same to me.

Apparently, some think that "Bear" with BBQ sauce on a Hawaiian bun is quite tasty:

http://abc7news.com/news/man-cooks-ex-girlfriends-dog-and-fed-it-to-her-police-say/307139/

You lower 48'ers crack me up. Raccoons? I got Grizzly's, wolves and moose in my yard. For real.

Can I come up there and crash at your joint and do some hunting??? I want to whack a caribou and a moose

Do you strive to be this awesome or does it just come naturally? I'll give you a few minutes to respond because I am sure you are out chopping a tree down or hunting bears and elks.

Elks???? Smh

No I really want you to crawl back under your rock. I see you give nasty responses to a lot of posters here. Settle your personal problems at home, not here.

I'm not trying to get in this battle you guys are having, so I will just say this and "moon walk" out of it... A lot of times The Dean may say something that seems to be offensive, but if you know how he posts, 99% of those posts are meant to be playful. Not saying this is the case here...

Carry on..

I'm not trying to get in this battle you guys are having, so I will just say this and "moon walk" out of it... A lot of times The Dean may say something that seems to be offensive, but if you know how he posts, 99% of those posts are meant to be playful. Not saying this is the case here...

Carry on..

I know that. I remember the "original" Dean. It doesn't bother me. But if your serious about a hunt here PM me.

Can I come up there and crash at your joint and do some hunting??? I want to whack a caribou and a moose

Elks???? Smh

They're like deers but bigger. You don't have any in PA.

Lets arm wrestle. I drive a big truck.

yes. it's bigger, it's as big as the empire state building. and my arm is as big as the statue of liberty. i beat her arm wrestling, too.

you're adorable Jimbo.

As big as the Statue of Liberty...... Certainly you mean the miniature likeness you have of her on your keychain...

i didn't realize that. those elks are everywhere!

You should probably just start calling them elkseses