MMQB: Peter King goes 1:1 with Corey Graham

YoloinOhio

Good stuff. Corey really seems like a great guy. Spiller is right that the majority of the players in the NfL are good, hardworking professionals. It sucks there are those idiots that screw it up for the rest.

isnt that the case with just about everything...there are idiots everywhere

isnt that the case with just about everything...there are idiots everywhere

Of course. And I think everyone knows that. But since there is so much coverage of the NFL, and disgusting coverage of sensational stuff like Rice and Peterson, it's easy for the average fan or random observer to forget that and think the entire nfl is made up of idiots and criminals.

Of course. And I think everyone knows that. But since there is so much coverage of the NFL, and disgusting coverage of sensational stuff like Rice and Peterson, it's easy for the average fan or random observer to forget that and think the entire nfl is made up of idiots and criminals.

I agree. Where is the coverage of the good things that NFL players do. JJ Watt does a ton of great stuff for example. I'm sure CJ, K. Williams, and a bunch of Bills do great stuff, but unless they hit someone with a car or violate a substance abuse policy, the media will NEVER report it. People LOVE being negative today and complaining about stuff (me complaining about people complaining, I get the irony).

Anyone else having trouble playing the vid? I tried on two devices and a laptop. It's just grey and no play arrow

yeah, I could not get it either.

How do two teams let a guy like Graham walk?

he was drafted to play CB for the Bears and he had a rough start (kind of like AW here). They wanted to move him to S but he thought he could play corner. I think the ravens miss him about now as they have had injury issues in their secondary.

How do two teams let a guy like Graham walk?

Ravens couldn't afford to keep a lot of their complimentary talent after Flacco got his big contract....along with the massive contracts that Suggs & Ngata have. Once CG's contract was up, he was gone. He is missed by all the fans here in Baltimore, they hated to see him leave. As for the Bears, I think he was strictly ST there, don't think he saw too much DB action.

Ravens couldn't afford to keep a lot of their complimentary talent after Flacco got his big contract....along with the massive contracts that Suggs & Ngata have. Once CG's contract was up, he was gone. He is missed by all the fans here in Baltimore, they hated to see him leave. As for the Bears, I think he was strictly ST there, don't think he saw too much DB action.

Thanks

@SI_DougFarrar: I'm touting BUF's Corey Graham as the NFL's great unknown CB. Through 2 games: 8 rec. on 22 targets for 64 yards, 0TD,1INT, 25.8 QB rating

@SI_DougFarrar: Tape matches the stats on Corey Graham. Outstanding press corner who jumps routes and sticks with receivers. Bills got a steal there.

Edited by YoloinOhio