Does anyone at the Ravens PR dept. think?

PromoTheRobot

Huh?

Covergirl has a deal with the NFL to run makeup looks based on each team.

The picture posted in the article linked is a RETOUCHED version of Covergirl's original, to add the black eye.

The work on the original was likely done before the Rice video surfaced, and also likely didn't have involvement from the Ravens.

http://www.covergirl.../nfl-collection

banner_ravens.png

Edited by Dorkington

Huh?

Covergirl has a deal with the NFL to run makeup looks based on each team.

The picture posted in the article linked is a RETOUCHED version of Covergirl's original, to add the black eye.

The work on the original was likely done before the Rice video surfaced, and also likely didn't have involvement from the Ravens.

http://www.covergirl.../nfl-collection

banner_ravens.png

Yeah, I don't know how someone with some free time deciding to do some photoshopping reflects poorly on the Ravens' PR department.

I am so sick of this topic. Maybe not the topic. Maybe the way it is being handled. It is being handled like a joke.

Now we have some dumby tweeting to others to do something instead of them just doing it themselves. I wonder how many times this woman has been to a shelter or crisis center to actually do something beside sit behind MS Paint or a lame hashtag?

We are a country of lazy.

I am so sick of this topic. Maybe not the topic. Maybe the way it is being handled. It is being handled like a joke.

Now we have some dumby tweeting to others to do something instead of them just doing it themselves. I wonder how many times this woman has been to a shelter or crisis center to actually do something beside sit behind MS Paint or a lame hashtag?

We are a country of lazy.

Judgy much today, cow-man?

For all you know, the person who black-eyed the ad and tweeted feels it's an issue because it's touched them in a personal way

Nothing in a Photoshop session or use of a hashtag precludes someone from taking action, and it's a total assumption that they haven't don't or won't

Judgy much today, cow-man?

For all you know, the person who black-eyed the ad and tweeted feels it's an issue because it's touched them in a personal way

Nothing in a Photoshop session or use of a hashtag precludes someone from taking action, and it's a total assumption that they haven't don't or won't

99% chance they haven't and won't do anything about it.

99% chance they'll pat themselves on the back in interviews and make neat little ribbons, scauses, and signs

1% they get off their butt and actually help at a shelter

I don't know if I am judging or just know the way this world works.