Week 3: Chargers' Game Preparation - Sammy Wins RoW

26CornerBlitz

Gates looked slow and pudgy in the first game. I think Seattle is overrated anyway. (great at home, average on the road).

I worry more about Keenan Allen than anyone. He can get open against anyone and Rivers can make all the throws.

mathews is hurt, They will be in unfavorable down and distances in the rockin ralph just like Miami was.

Waves of fresh Buffalo pass rushers plus our 3 amigos graham gilmore mckelvin frustrating their receivers, I expect a beatdown on the bolts and a message to the rest of the league.

I think SD is a very capable team overall... When they are good they are very good... But like every NFL team they have their weaknesses...

The Bills have some major factors going for them in this game...Playing a west coast team coming off a must win game vs the SB Champs at 1PM at home... The Bills home D has been good...for the most part...dating back to 2013... They are playing smart protect-the-ball-football...And they have good depth...

But I don't see this as any easy game regardless...The Bills will be challenged in a big way Sunday...I think it goes down to the 4th Quarter and the D will have to make some big plays to pull this one out...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotation at CB will continue

In Week 1 Stephon Gilmore wasn’t available to play so Leodis McKelvin and Corey Graham started. But come Week 2 Gilmore was healthy along with McKelvin and Graham. Gilmore and Graham started the game, but by game’s end Gilmore had 53 snaps and McKelvin 33 including a late INT. Head coach Doug Marrone confirmed that the Bills are going to continue rotating their top three corners during games provided all three are healthy.

Meeks to IR.

Not surprised by this since he's been injured for quite some time.

@buffalobills

#Bills have signed LB Larry Dean and placed S Jonathan Meeks on IR: http://ow.ly/BznsR

BxrGSmcCcAAylAC.jpg

@buffalobills

Follow the #Bills newest LB on Twitter --> @ChampDean_5one

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Da Bolts caught Seattle in a trap week. Packers and Broncs are much more imposing than the Bolts are. So SD got a big win and are giddy about it. But they're traveling east and have a 3 hour time difference and will be playing the early 1:00PM game.

We've got a real home field advantage. Now is the time for The Bills to avenge that 1981 playoff destroying loss to the Bolts in SD when Fouts hit Ron Smith for a 50 yard Game Winning TD when Bill Simpson fell down.

So..we know their D can be run on.

But we know they'll want to take the crowd out of the game by playing small-ball against our D.

It'll be critical that we not let them into short yardage situations deep in the count, but what kind of chances to we stand if we have to score in a hurry? This hasn't really been addressed.

How do we stop their quick passing attack? Pressure? Ball will come out too quickly. Rivers has mastered this new offensive scheme/approach over the last 18 games. This is my biggest worry against the Bolts. IMO Rivers has been arguably the best quarterback in the league during that time.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Da Bolts caught Seattle in a trap week. Packers and Broncs are much more imposing than the Bolts are. So SD got a big win and are giddy about it. But they're traveling east and have a 3 hour time difference and will be playing the early 1:00PM game.

We've got a real home field advantage. Now is the time for The Bills to avenge that 1981 playoff destroying loss to the Bolts in SD when Fouts hit Ron Smith for a 50 yard Game Winning TD when Bill Simpson fell down.

If Fergy didn't have that ankle sprain, we would have won that game.

GO BILLS!!!