OT: Get a load 'o this jerk!

Read this and see how you feel...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...mo_sex_vs_faith

PTR

221626[/snapback]

I feel good about that.

These animals are MURDERERS AND CRIMINALS and deserve no less than whatever they get in Gitmo.

Good to see you're high and mighty.

Free country. Want to make him stand up?

221623[/snapback]

I fully understand that he's entitled to blah blah blah blah blah. I think he's bringing the wrong type of politics into the game. I don't care whether he agrees with the Iraqi war or not, I'm not one to blindly agree, either. I don't agree with his forum, however.

-Jeff

I feel good about that.

These animals are MURDERERS AND CRIMINALS and deserve no less than whatever they get in Gitmo.

221639[/snapback]

I laughed...wearing a miniskirt and thong is now a war crime? :w00t: Wish the wife would "torture" me more often...

I feel good about that.

221639[/snapback]

So there is no level too low to stoop to because we are the good guys and they are the bad guys? I'm sure the guards at Auschwitz felt the same way.

PTR

So there is no level too low to stoop to because we are the good guys and they are the bad guys?  I'm sure the guards at Auschwitz felt the same way.

PTR

221684[/snapback]

I agree. Interrogations wearing a mini skirt are about equal to sawing off someone's head with a knife.

So there is no level too low to stoop to because we are the good guys and they are the bad guys?  I'm sure the guards at Auschwitz felt the same way.

PTR

221684[/snapback]

That was close. I was almost worried there might be some substance to the argument.

PTR

221684[/snapback]

Red Herring! Red Herring!

Last I checked, we weren't GASSING anyone at Gitmo.

Ah yes, the tried and true NAZI argument.

PTR

221684[/snapback]

The guards at Auschwitz wore thongs and miniskirts? :w00t: