Rodak, Hates Bills ?

Link?

This is actually worth a look but it's not like he put effort in to it, just looked at the stat sheet. The spikes being taken out for Bradham thing is funny because they're not related. Like a comment below the article mentions, too. 0 sacks. That matters.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=buffalo-bills&id=13302

Fixed

Edited by jboyst62

Link?

This is actually worth a look but it's not like he put effort in to it, just looked at the stat sheet. The spikes being taken out for Bradham thing is funny because they're not related. Like a comment below the article mentions, too. 0 sacks. That matters.

http://espn.go.com/g...-bills&id=13302

Linky no good.

crap. My tablet reset as soon as I fixed it. I guess it didn't upload.

http://m.espn.go.com...-bills&id=13302

Fixed! Well done.

General Stafford career stats:

He only hit .274 with 21 home runs in over 500 games. Clear to say this guy didn't ever meet Mr. Canseco.

Well that was the dead ball era. I think in the 1800's they used a ball of mud, or something.

Stafford played for the Buffalo Bisons, along with some other teams.

Ripping on E.J. and Bills red zone woes. No talk of our defense ,crowd or Sammy and Spiller . Only the bad. What a dooshbag. Tell us something new. We won ,good enough for me. LETS GO BUFFALOOOOOO

Just stop! let me guess Graham's &" Sully's articles were ok today so back to Rodak hates the bills? Who cares?

I do not stick up for Rodak or any of those morons. truth be told he wrote a good piece, post game yesterday. But no Rodak

"Gets it posts" on here at all. Weird how that crap works.

btw the Bills have red zone woes.

LETS see

rodak said CJ was going to be traded before the season started

he said Watkins was overrated ,

he said our draft was stupid

he said Bills were going to Toronto

seems he is either a blithering idiot or just incompetent to be sportwriter

maybe he should work for a tabloid they dont rely on facts either.

LETS see

rodak said CJ was going to be traded before the season started

he said Watkins was overrated ,

he said our draft was stupid

he said Bills were going to Toronto

seems he is either a blithering idiot or just incompetent to be sportwriter

maybe he should work for a tabloid they dont rely on facts either.

\]

Oh Rodak is an idiot, no doubt. But what negative thing did he say in the article that was linked?

I think that Rodak generally comes off as a lazy dill weed who looks for the negative in the Bills because those are the easy stories after 14 years.

This article in particular, though, is just showing a statistic without editorializing. The headline about Spikes is fair because his 15 snaps are surprisingly low, even for a guy who predominately plays the run.

Why look to be slighted when there's nothing offensive?

He was one of the few who picked the Bills over the Dolphins, and the post people are referencing is a weekly article detailing what the team needs to work on (all the team blogs are doing this, afaik).

He's a bit lazy, and a bit sarcastic about the team, sure, but let's not jump overboard on this article.