Raiders' HC Dennis Allen Fired - Tony Sparano Named Interim

26CornerBlitz

Reggie Mckenzie should be first. That roster has somehow gotten less talented since he showed up. Simply atrocious handling of the QB position.

People here were mad at Fitz being given a contract? Mckenzie traded away Palmer (a ten win starter last year) and picked up Matt Flynn for a 6th round pick and drafted Tyler Wilson in the 4th round only to cut both of them before week 6 last season and start Matt McGloin most of the year who is a poor mans Fitzpatrick on his best day.

Then to stabilize the position he traded for Matt Schaub, who anyone who watched a game last year could tell you his arm is dead, and gave him a nice payday too to back up Derek Carr. Carr has looked like a poor starter for a team with no talent

Dennis Alllen walked into an impossible situation with an unstable roster and salary cap hell and his GM has been equally awful

You need to keep hiring a new HC every year until you find one who wins.

It's a Fact.

My son was saying today , they need to fire the coach for playcalling. Poor kid. I can't imagine what it must be like for Raiders fans

I am bringing him into the fold , he does not know it yet. He has been over here to watch the Bears and Dolphins game now and i caught him cheering.

If i could just reel him in with a W over the Chargers...

maybe they could do us all a huge favor and bring chucky back!!

I dare that loudmouth to attempt a ground up rebuild either as a head coach or GM.

Nothing would make me happier. It would guarantee another 5-7 years of Raider irrelevancy, and at the same time relieve us from having to endure Gruden's insufferable nonsense on ESPN.

The Raiders are still a mess!

@evansilva

Mort said on ESPN there is already talk of #Raiders HC Dennis Allen losing job. "I know a lot of ppl around the league are talking about it"

That usually means some reporter brought the idea up over beers after a game. How many "coaches on the hot seat" stories have we seen this year already? Yawn.

maybe they could do us all a huge favor and bring chucky back!!

I dare that loudmouth to attempt a ground up rebuild either as a head coach or GM.

Gruden knows better than to get back into coaching. You get fat and lazy doing TV. He's not some genius biding his time till he returns. He makes good money now for a tenth of the work and none of the pressure.