Rookie WR stats after 2 games - Sammy in the lead

YoloinOhio

F&*$# Shazier for going after Sammy's ribs in the PS just because he never came within 10 feet of him in the Orange Bowl.

yeah.....................................

except during the game I think it was more "freaking little dude runs away from anyone, lets see him take a hit. i hope shazier tears him up!" amiright?

yeah.....................................

except during the game I think it was more "freaking little dude runs away from anyone, lets see him take a hit. i hope shazier tears him up!" amiright?

No, I knew OSU would have absolutely zero answer for him. None. The coaches knew that as well. It was like a prison movie.

So you're saying that we're at EJs limit now?

No. I'm saying Watkins is putting up the best numbers when we aren't even throwing that much. Benjamin has Cam throwing for 250-300 and he doesn't have more than Sammy.

It was pretty obvious what I was saying. Especially when I said I wasn't saying it to knock down EJ.

No. I'm saying Watkins is putting up the best numbers when we aren't even throwing that much. Benjamin has Cam throwing for 250-300 and he doesn't have more than Sammy.

It was pretty obvious what I was saying. Especially when I said I wasn't saying it to knock down EJ.

Perhaps a better stat would be WR's yards divided by yards thrown by his QB.