People killed in the Sept. 11, 2001

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I wouldn't associate with this !@#$ in a million years.  Shall we hold you responsible for everything stupid Pat Buchanan has said in his lifetime?

Generalizations are fun and easy roadblocks to any effective solutions.  March on. <_<

222517[/snapback]

Actually, I've always kinda liked Pat. He's a very straight shooter.

But the point is, I didn't invite him to a university to speak about how people deserved to die at the WTC because they were 'little Commies' (or whatever).

The problem here is with the school for inviting this guy, for giving him a stage and publicity. Sorry, but the 'fringe' left wing seems to be creeping pretty far into the rest of the group when stuff like this happens.

But go ahead and keep making false analogies if it makes you feel better. :lol:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
The best thing he ever did for the Republican party was to leave it.  Upset?  Hardly.  I mean, I tried to point out to you how well the 2002 midterms went for the Republicans, but that point went way over your head.  I even tried to point out the gains made in 2004, but that went screeching by as well.  Tom Daschle's hero is Jumpin Jim, maybe you should look up Daschle's biography some time.  It might even save you a little embarrassment.

Have it your way, but I would recommend taking off those blinders every once in a while.

222791[/snapback]

Yeah, because it had NOTHING TO DO with what we were talking about...

That's why... of course, YOU went right by that. I'm not embarassed, for I commented on what was RELEVANT to what we were talking about! <_<

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

OMG!!! I used caps once in a while... and I'm actually a moderate! Ohh my, I love it.. people actually try and label me a liberal without even coming up with a list why! Like I said before, prove it.. PLEASE.. I'm still waiting!!! <_<:lol:

And of course, disliking the direction of our government since 2000 is NO indicator! :)

Go for it, someone who has legitimate points to make, not masked in insults and one liners!!

Defense

Education

Taxes

Health Care

Gun Control

Death Penalty

Foreign Policy

Trade

There... a start... come on, any takers??? If you know me SO WELL...!!

Right, all democrats are far left wing radicals, blah, blah blah.

Howard Dean cut taxes in Vermont and balanced its budget while reducing its overall debt.  He was so much of a fiscal conservative that he earned the nickname, "the frugal crusader".  Like President Bush and Vice President Cheney, he favors civil unions for homosexual couples.  His brother, a CIA agent, was caught in the Mekong River by communists in 1974 and executed.  He went to Laos in 2002 to try and find his body.

Yeah, he is a "far left wing radical".  <_<  Isn't that the automatic label for anyone who opposed the invasion of Iraq?

221992[/snapback]

Nice edit job. That was not your original response, and we both know it. It doesn't really matter to me, but your buddy Rabid seems to cling tight your ramblings. How long did it take you to do the research after your orignal post?

BTW - I said that the "far left wing radicals" are the progressives. The only progressive that I know of that ran for the Presidency is Dennis Kucinich. Do you have other information?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Really?  Last time I checked, #36 came before #37.

222947[/snapback]

What does TOM DASCHLE have to do with Howard Dean, or Jim Jeffords and Bernie Sanders voting against Iraq? I wasn't TALKING ABOUT DASCHLE or Democratic control!!

You are flying off the handle, going off on tangents that deflect from the main line of Howard Dean and his beliefs... not MY fault!!!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
...and I forgot to obsessively use the  :w00t:  smilie.

222988[/snapback]

Well yes, I DO those things.... that I DO admit to!! :w00t::D

What can I SAY? :w00t:

Looks like he may lose his job. The man is a nut.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=42638

MS. STEWART, I AM THE MOTHER OF A FIREFIGHTER WHO WAS KILLED ON SEPT. 11, 2001 WHILE TRYING TO SAVE THE LIVES OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO WERE ATTACKED BY THE BARBARIANS THAT INVADED OUR COUNTRY. I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE INFORMATION OF YOUR COLLEGE ALLOWING PROF. WARD CHURCHILL TO CONDUCT A TALK OF HIS VIEWS ON THE ATTACKS. HOWEVER, HIS VIEWS SEEM TO BE SO OUTRAGEOUS AND FILLED WITH DERANGED VIEWPOINTS, I WONDER HOW YOU COULD ALLOW SUCH AN ILL-ADVISED PERSON ON CAMPUS! ... AS A FAMILY MEMBER I CAN TELL YOU, YOU ARE ALL POURING SALT IN A FESTERING WOUND …

Try all you want, Dem to say your party is NOT moving to the far far radical left.

Youve have Mike Moore as a guest of honor at your convention and the main faces of your party, Reed, Pelosi and Kennedy spew such outrageous stuff, even some other Democrats are turning red and walking away.

But hey....

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/breaking_...7p-237086c.html

CANCELLED! The school does the right thing, but it looks like beucase of threats of violence. Of course, the elitists at the school are crying about "free speech being trampled".

My ass.....This clown HAD his speech. Said what BS he had to say. And then people threw the proverbial "tomatoes" at him when he was finished.

Try all you want, Dem to say your party is NOT moving to the far far radical left.

Youve have Mike Moore as a guest of honor at your convention and the main faces of your party, Reed, Pelosi and Kennedy spew such outrageous stuff, even some other Democrats are turning red and walking away. 

But hey....

224872[/snapback]

The problem is that the left wing freaks act like they control the party, just like they think they ARE America. I know some good democrats, who are quite conservative.

Michael Moore is not a Democrat, nor a republican....he's not even really an American.