"Bad Bills or Good Bills?"

Against Miami, in the third quarter after we answered their long FG drive with Spiller's TD kickoff return, Miami came right back down the field and scored again.

Being a grizzled old Bills fan, I thought to myself, "OK, this is where we go 3 and out, our exhausted defense gives up another score to let Miami back in the game, and at the end we'll lose but we'll be able to think that it was a 'good loss."

Then I thought about it again, and said to myself (I was watching the game alone) "Wait, this is where good teams distinguish themselves from mediocre teams. Are these the Good Bills or the Bad Bills? If they take back control of the game now, maybe, just maybe, this team is going to make us forget the Gailey/Jauron/etc. years, maybe this can be a good team."

The results speak for themselves.

If they continue to play with character and resolve, it may just be fun to watch Bills games again, win or lose.

Against Miami, in the third quarter after we answered their long FG drive with Spiller's TD kickoff return, Miami came right back down the field and scored again.

Being a grizzled old Bills fan, I thought to myself, "OK, this is where we go 3 and out, our exhausted defense gives up another score to let Miami back in the game, and at the end we'll lose but we'll be able to think that it was a 'good loss."

Then I thought about it again, and said to myself (I was watching the game alone) "Wait, this is where good teams distinguish themselves from mediocre teams. Are these the Good Bills or the Bad Bills? If they take back control of the game now, maybe, just maybe, this team is going to make us forget the Gailey/Jauron/etc. years, maybe this can be a good team."

The results speak for themselves.

If they continue to play with character and resolve, it may just be fun to watch Bills games again, win or lose.

it will be fun if they win, we've had years of tough-out-losers.

We need more touchdowns in the redzone or our jubilation will be short lived.

this is a loose quote of what I heard I heard this AM on the radio

Ditka was on M&M and while discussing the Bears come from behind win rolled right into "How bout those Bills"! They are better than people think they are. They're 2-0 alone atop the AFCE division.

M&M quickly changed the subject. hmm I thought .... did they just shut him down?

Good Day!!