Mike Wallace comments

Joe Buffalo

This is what I want to hear from opponent's every week. Winning teams play this way. With fire, will and confidence. Winning teams aren't afraid to be brash and confident.

“We have to have more intensity,” said Wallace. “We didn’t have enough intensity out there. Those guys were fired up on every single play. Every single play. You heard them screaming and yelling. They were fired up and we were quiet. You’re not going to win like that.

http://blogs.buffalo...ills-intensity/

I love this. This is what Buffalo football is all about!

Edited by Beerball
too much pasted material

I had to believe the Bills would be fired up today, Too much positive stuff was "in the ether" for them to come out flat.

BTW, how loud was it at the stadium today?

There were times you couldn't even hear the announcers on TV loud I know that...

It was funny watching Tannehill clap his hands furiously for the ball to be snapped because no one could hear. Apparently the RG was tapping the center on the leg or something on when to snap but didn't do it every time?

I'd love to see Bolo Tie get all frustrated out there with his backup center next week, he's kind of known for that.

It was funny watching Tannehill clap his hands furiously for the ball to be snapped because no one could hear. Apparently the RG was tapping the center on the leg or something on when to snap but didn't do it every time?

I'd love to see Bolo Tie get all frustrated out there with his backup center next week, he's kind of known for that.

:lol:

You will see that clapping with Rivers next week. He does that a lot.

It was so loud at the game today I can only respond to things by reading and writing. I no longer have a voice left and my hearing is shot. Seriously, I now need a hearing aid.

What? Speak up?