San Diego Super Chargers

YoloinOhio

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading their message board is great.

"Buffalo doesn't worry me at all. Poor coaching, poor quarterback, nothing on that team scares me. They're 2-0 but they barely beat a beat up Chicago team and ran wild on a Dolphins team that played their Super Bowl in week one. They'll be at 6-10 like they always are, they had a fantastic start a few years back with Fitzpatrick as well and everyone bought into the hype and they inevitably collapsed, like they always do"

I wish I could post on their board, Maybe, something like letting them know that Buffalo beat them up.

The 2nd half of the post was actually pretty spot on.

wonder how missing Ryan Matthews will effect them. This is two weeks in a row that we are facing a team w/o their top RB. They are still tough. How do we cover Gates?

By keeping the pressure on Rivers and forcing them to keep Gates and Green in to chip on Mario and company. That will slow down Gates's release and ability to get into patterns on time.

No way.

I don't think it's a trap game for either team, but I could see how one could consider it a trap for the Bills, who are flying high after two wins over mediocre teams.

The way these teams have looked so far, I'd say San Diego is our first real test. We'll have to be running on all cylinders.

Third real test IMHO.

Bills better get to sleep early Saturday night and eat a healthy breakfast Sunday . Great challenge !

Okay, but for real, their defense.

I can't figure what they're good at/where they're poor.

In fact, for the fifth straight year, I'm hardpressed to name three of their defenders.

manti teo, who they traded up to draft ahead of Kiko

Dwight Freeney

Melvin Ingram

Donald Butler

Eric Weddle

Brandon Flowers

Jason Verrett

Corey Lieuget

All are very good except for Teo

A team that goes into a game that does not respect us thinking we are a pushover is better for us so I'm actually happy that is the view of the public and of the fans. If they are not playing us with respect they will get burned. GO BILLS, and yes it does feel like a different 2-0 then 2011.

This was interesting on their board:

Yesterday, 06:26 PM

Bolt Sapien

Boosh

"Bet Allen gets his first 100+ yard game of the season. Going against average CBs is a huge relief after having faced two of the best in the league."

And this.. Really?

Today, 03:03 AM

ltinabottle

Hall of Famer

super mario vs super melvin

I didn't know Mario Williams is now a Bill. He is dangerous. Looking forward to seeing Verrett matched up on Watkins as well. After seeing us at our best against Seattle, I'm confident the Chargers can play with anyone.

Go Bolts!

A team that goes into a game that does not respect us thinking we are a pushover is better for us so I'm actually happy that is the view of the public and of the fans. If they are not playing us with respect they will get burned. GO BILLS, and yes it does feel like a different 2-0 then 2011.

By this point in 2011, we had that RIDICULOUS comeback against Oakland. Followed it up the next week with more of the same against New England.

It was unsustainable formula, to say the least. And if you need further proof, simply ponder this:

In the opening game against KC, even in a 41-7 route, the Bills allowed 163 rushing yards. The following week, against Oakland, that number jumped to 223 (yes, you read that right).

So, through two games in 2011, the Bills gave up 386 rushing yards. Through two games in 2014, that number is 166, or roughly equal to what was allowed in the first game of 2011, alone.

I think this year's formula has some more staying power.

But then again, stats are dah debill. :devil:

One thing we have going for us is San Diego playing a "10 AM" game.

why? are they going to be taking naps on the sideline? Are they showing up late for the game because they didn't set their clocks for the East coast time. Edited by klos63