Cheney at Auschwitz yesterday

VABills

sad, really sad

just proves how hypocritical the left really is.  criticizing cheney for that coat while not saying a word about hillary's awful pantsuits

222046[/snapback]

My God man, do you really want to see that keester in something besides pantsuits? Be grateful for what you have been spared.

I am torn as to which is the more irrelevant non-story, Cheney's wardrobe, the Post's complaints or the complaints about the Post's complaints.

222079[/snapback]

so are you posting about the post, the Post, the complaints by the Post about the Post, or the post complaining about the Post's complaint of the Post? or the post on the Post...

oh hell, i give up

I am torn as to which is the more irrelevant non-story, Cheney's wardrobe, the Post's complaints or the complaints about the Post's complaints.

222079[/snapback]

I think it is the people complaining about people complaining about people complaining that Cheney did not dress the way that they wanted them to dress.

Can you justify the attention this received by the Post?

Here, I will make you feel better: it is all Rush's fault.

I think it is the people complaining about people complaining about people complaining that Cheney did not dress the way that they wanted them to dress.

Can you justify the attention this received by the Post?

Here, I will make you feel better: it is all Rush's fault.

222100[/snapback]

Where have I defended the Post in this thread? I haven't read the article and don't plan to because it would be a waste of time, like this thread. Stupid issues, stupid articles and stupid complaints. Three stupids don't make a relevant.

Where have I defended the Post in this thread?  I haven't read the article and don't plan to because it would be a waste of time, like this thread.  Stupid issues, stupid articles and stupid complaints.  Three stupids don't make a relevant.

222170[/snapback]

But yet, you thought it relevant enough to comment. Umm..Ok. :lol: