How loud will the Ralph actually be?

GrizzlyAdams

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so everyone knows what stadiums get the loudest and who has the best fans and all of that jazz. The Seahawks and Chiefs both had record setting decibel levels last year, but do the Bills have a chance this Sunday to challenge that? The Ralph is always rocking for the opener, but as we all know, this one is going to be different.

I would love to see a Bills win and have sportscenter talking about how the Ralph broke records for being so loud. Basically I'm just so hyped up for this game and can't wait to hear the deafening sound of the crowd on Miami's first third down.

and A NEW WORLD RECORD!!!

I was at the Cowboys Monday night game a few years ago. That was the loudest I ever heard RWS. Like a jet engine roar for the entire game. Romo crapped himself most of the game. (Then we crapped and blew it.)

Maybe the most painful loss of them all...next to Wide Right, or course. In fact, I'm still not over it.

I was at the Cowboys Monday night game a few years ago. That was the loudest I ever heard RWS. Like a jet engine roar for the entire game. Romo crapped himself most of the game. (Then we crapped and blew it.)

That was definitely the loudest game in recent years, that was and awesome game (at least for 59 minutes of it) to attend!

As for this week....We will yell like pinches locos!

Thanks JMora, I love this!

Edited by ricojes

What I would like to see is the fans be smart enough as a whole to make the ground shake when the fins are on offense but go quiet as a mouse when EJ is behind center......

Show that you can truly affect the game

That's usually the case. Except when there's a band trying to get the wave going when the Bills were on Offense. I used to yell at them something fierce back in the day when there was a band there every week, NOT WHEN THE BILLS HAVE THE BALL!!!!

The thing about our fan base is that (I think) the crowd won't be able to be taken out of it if Miami scores first or we don't have a good half. We aren't bandwagon and have been through bad halves and come back before - I think the crowd will be full go until the end.

The key is for Miami to get the ball to start the game. The beginning of the second half is always the quietest with most people away from their seats.

Edited by ricojes

I predict mary wilson has one last gift for buffalo.... Shiny new goalposts installed next Monday morning.

Please stay off the field, violators will be persecuted…

I remember my buddy looking at me and asking, should we go for it? and me saying, hell yeah!!!!

Edited by ricojes

i do remember watching a home playoff game in either year 2 or 3 of the super bowl years.. bill walsh was doing the color.. on the camera hit on him and the play by play announcer just before the kick-off, they compared the crowd noise in the stadium to an airplane taking off.. they showed a meter type thing.. it rivaled that of a plane.. i recall being quite proud of that.. i do think we make a difference and amazingly without artificial noise..