Listening to Murph's game call inside of RWS

aps and online streaming sites shut down during game broadcasts for just about any sport.

your best bet would be to buy a one-off of the NFL's service through their website.

if you think you'll encounter this problem repeatedly, i believe they offer more than just a single game package deal

i also believe, although i have absolutely no way to confirm this, that you can choose which team's feed to listen to so you could get you some murph

Previous years there were two stations you could listen to in the stadium, one with no delay, the other on a delay. This is what I found on the Bills website....

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/radio-network-listing.html

Beginning with the season opener, WGR will simulcast its broadcast live without delay on WWKB 1520 AM for fans in the stadium. WWKB will switch over to game coverage 15 minutes prior to kickoff.

I believe wkbw 1520 is a live feed bring a radio

This was definitely the case last year. I was at the Cincy game and listened to the "real-time" feed in the stadium via WWKB 1520. There is definitely a lag on the WGR 550 feed which makes it too annoying to try and listen & watch. Murph is slow enough as it is on the KB feed. He's unbearable on the WGR feed. 0:)