On average, how much time

dib

I'm home by 12:30 and eat lunch in my kitchen. :P

The downside, up every work day at 3am. (yawn )

30 minutes is about the norm here. Boss doesn't care when the daytime folks leave for 60-75 minutes on a Friday. We have a large cafeteria at work, so most eat there.

I get 30 minutes.  Yep- 30, not even enough time to pinch a loaf.

221302[/snapback]

1 hour, unless I decide to take more. As long as I put in at least an 8 hour day, my lunch could be 3 hours long if I desire.

I get as much time as I want, I just can't miss any deliverables. A typical day when not in crunch mode is 8:30-6:15, and only take time off for lunch on Friday, when I get out of the office for an hour.

Throughout the day, however, I take a dozen 5 minute breaks to keep mentally fresh (about half of them checking out the latest here).

we can take either a half hour or an hour.

I could never take an hour. How the hell long does it take you people to eat?

I go to the Publix across the street, get a sub, eat it, go out and have a smoke, and Im done in all of 25 minutes. Why would I want an hour?

we can take either a half hour or an hour.

I could never take an hour. How the hell long does it take you people to eat?

I go to the Publix across  the street, get a sub, eat it, go out and have a smoke, and Im done in all of 25 minutes. Why would I want an hour?

221445[/snapback]

leaves time for a quick BJ from the local girls that sell sex . :w00t::D:D

1 hour - enough time to take a 2.5 mile walk everyday.  Usually then eat at my desk.

221327[/snapback]

People that do this at my work really piss me off. Why is it ok to do what you want on your lunch hour and then eat lunch when you are supposed to be working. It is like people who come into work in the morning and eat breakfast. It really bothers me for some reason. Oh by the way I get an hour, and yes I eat my lunch during that time. Sorry for venting.

People that do this at my work really piss me off. Why is it ok to do what you want on your lunch hour and then eat lunch when you are supposed to be working. It is like people who come into work in the morning and eat breakfast. It really bothers me for some reason. Oh by the way I get an hour, and yes I eat my lunch during that time. Sorry for venting.

221453[/snapback]

I would think an hour is long enough to eat AND walk the 2.5 miles.

How the hell long does it take you people to eat?

If you go to a restaurant, it takes about 10 minutes to get there, 10 minutes to get back, and about 30-45 minutes for service.

I'm salaried so I get as much time as I want; as long as I finish the various projects by the deadlines nobody cares. However, more often than not I just skip lunch (or grab a sandwich and eat that at my desk).

CW