Funny 'gay marriage' story

So they didn't work work they couple because they hate them? Really?? You do know they had done work for them before right?

And if someone has a rationale you disagree with they're a douche. How tolerate. And also must suck to have so many people you consider douches.

What? You give the potheads a lot of grief so I have to ask, how many double martinis did you down before writing that nonsense?

What? You give the potheads a lot of grief so I have to ask, how many double martinis did you down before writing that nonsense?

So it's nonsense to point out the truth of the situation? it's also nonsense to give someone grief who thinks people that have a different rationale than them is a douche? Why am I not surprised to see our resident über liberal is so intolerant of others.

Please point out my nonsense.

So they didn't work work they couple because they hate them? Really?? You do know they had done work for them before right?

And if someone has a rationale you disagree with they're a douche. How tolerate. And also must suck to have so many people you consider douches.

You keep putting your opinion into my mouth. Carry on Captain Geritol.

You keep putting your opinion into my mouth. Carry on Captain Geritol.

I'm just pointing out that you feel that people that have different rationales for why the feel the way they do are douches. Once again you must have a very long douche list.

He's a chef who lives in San Francisco.

Well seeing you got 100% of that wrong I assume your rationale for coming up with that is different than mine. What a douche.

I know that one.

Didn't someone kill themselves because of a radio station prank? In NZ or AUS?

A receptionist/nurse at the hospital who put the call thru.

A couple of morning DJ's in Australia or NZ called up to the UK faking to be Queen of England. They were able to get in to Kate Middleton's room.

I guess she felt guilty.

So it's nonsense to point out the truth of the situation? it's also nonsense to give someone grief who thinks people that have a different rationale than them is a douche? Why am I not surprised to see our resident über liberal is so intolerant of others.

Please point out my nonsense.

Nonsense in the sense it was almost complete drunken gibberish.

Nonsense in the sense it was almost complete drunken gibberish.

So did the bakers do work for the lesbian couple before?

Is it not intolerant to think someone you disagree with is a douche?

Yup, that's some drunken gibberish right there. Sorry words are so hard for you.