Mike Wallace says Fish could have hung 50 on Pats*

YoloinOhio

@PatriotsSB49: Dolphins taking victory lap into Thursday. MT @ArmandoSalguero: Mike Wallace says Dolphins could have hung 50 on Bill Belichick's defense.

http://miamiherald.t...phins_in_depth/

Evidently Wallace was snoozing during the middle-school coach talk about how every score changes the game, changes the way the other team reacts, so you can never just add the points you missed into the game that was played?

Must have also missed the (unstated) Dizzy Dean corrolary: "aint braggin' if you done it (but if you aint actually done it, shut the f*** up)"

Belicheat has had no problems running up the score on everyone in the league. When he's up by five scores late in the third, he still refuses to punt on 4th down and runs out his first stringers (including Brady) to defeat and demoralize the opponent.

Now that they are exposed, I say everyone should run the score up on them if they can. IF you can drop 50 on them, do it. Remember a few years back when the did it to us. . .55 - 3 was the final score and Brady was still in the game 1/2 through the 4th quarter.

I hate that classless bunch of jerks. When Steve DeBerg was the QB and they sucked, I hated them. I hate them when they are on top. I hate them when they will suck again (which looks to be now).

@PatriotsSB49: Dolphins taking victory lap into Thursday. MT @ArmandoSalguero: Mike Wallace says Dolphins could have hung 50 on Bill Belichick's defense.

http://miamiherald.t...phins_in_depth/

I watched the 30-minute game shortcut of the Pats-Dolphins game yesterday. My overall reaction was that talk of New Englands demise is premature. I didn't see any start-to-finish domiant performance. NE clearly won the 1st half and Miami certainly had the better of the play in the 2nd with a 23-0 run. M. Wallace should learn to be a gracious winner and keep his mouth shut because they play again.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Belicheat has had no problems running up the score on everyone in the league. When he's up by five scores late in the third, he still refuses to punt on 4th down and runs out his first stringers (including Brady) to defeat and demoralize the opponent.

Now that they are exposed, I say everyone should run the score up on them if they can. IF you can drop 50 on them, do it. Remember a few years back when the did it to us. . .55 - 3 was the final score and Brady was still in the game 1/2 through the 4th quarter.

I hate that classless bunch of jerks. When Steve DeBerg was the QB and they sucked, I hated them. I hate them when they are on top. I hate them when they will suck again (which looks to be now).

This aint pop-warner. If you want them to stop scoring, do something about it. Otherwise sit there and take it. Do I get pissed when the Bills get blown out? Sure. But I cant fault the other team for making the statement, or that the Bills were terrible.

Also, If Wallace says they could have put up 50, why didn't they?

Edited by CountDorkula

This aint pop-warner. If you want them to stop scoring, do something about it. Otherwise sit there and take it. Do I get pissed when the Bills get blown out? Sure. But I cant fault the other team for making the statement, or that the Bills were terrible.

He and Sims both dropped TD passes. But that still only gets them to 47. Maybe they missed a FG? lol.

I said the same thing after that game. Going for it on 4th down just gives us another chance to try to stop them.

Plus, if it's the Patriots, after what they did in 2007, you ALWAYS run up the score.

I don't! I only wish we could be that kind of classless! You know, good all the time, in the playoffs every year, and always a threat to win the Superbowl with multiple Superbowl wins in the last little while.

Yeah, that classless stuff sucks.

Don't confuse "Damn, they are just flat out better than us" with "I hate them".