TERRIFIED!

Also an incredibly young team that is being asked to keep composure. And execute? They get happy pumped whatever that's fine but just as we beat the bears. They just took the decade long OWNERS of the division to the wood shed. Same euphoria in Miami I'm sure. So today I'll sit on. This game has a 50 percent chance of winning. And a 50 percent chance of losing.

What are you smokin'? This is going to be the most electrifying game we've seen in ages. 12th man is going to rule this game! 50/50 :lol:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, you never know what will happen. I believe the Bills have a bit edge in this game and should prevail. But I will be SHOCKED if they come out flat. I just don't see how this could possibly be a "letdown week".

More Nina Simone please!

That was fantastic!

I am nervous like crazy on the eve of this game. I think we are ripe for a letdown, and I think the fans of the Bills are likely more pumped up than the team itself.

No way we come out flat though, and I think we have a solid chance at victory.

Can't wait to get it on, and see Andre Reed lead the team out on the field.

This hopefully will be a really special day in Bills history.

More Nina Simone please!

That was fantastic!

I am nervous like crazy on the eve of this game. I think we are ripe for a letdown, and I think the fans of the Bills are likely more pumped up than the team itself.

No way we come out flat though, and I think we have a solid chance at victory.

Can't wait to get it on, and see Andre Reed lead the team out on the field.

This hopefully will be a really special day in Bills history.

Stop the Pain Stopthepain! Just let it go! No way, no how! Too many good players and key veteran leaders on THIS Bills' team for that to happen. Miami better be ready for a rollicking and raucous RWS......The Bills WILL match the energy and electricity of the fans!! Go Bills!!!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Stop the Pain Stopthepain! Just let it go! No way, no how! Too many good players and key veteran leaders on THIS Bills' team for that to happen. Miami better be ready for a rollicking and raucous RWS......The Bills' WILL match the energy and electricity of the fans!! Go Bills!!!

'

You know what brother? You're on!

I'm 100% in.

I know the energy in the stadium is going to be at 108%.

I will have faith the Bills will come out, tap into that energy, and not let us down.

I'm all in bro!

I wish I was going to the game... But it is on TV here in northern Saratoga County, so I can watch it in the comfort of my living room with beer in hand... SQUISH The FISH!!!!!

When not at the game, that is always my preference, too.

But since the Jacksonville stations always seem to show the Jags (I don't get it, either :devil:) I will have to go out into the world, or the firstrowsports thing, which I reserve for desperation. The bar within crawling distance to my condo has all the game. Bill fans get a TV with sound downstairs. Problem is there are a few annoying Bills fans (one woman in particular who talks to you the entire game and doesn't really watch the game) and annoying Jag fans at the adjacent table. I typically go upstairs, by myself, and watch the game a one of the smaller bar TVs-no sound. Great bartender (cool chick, Dolphins fan). Pretty good rival fans to jaw with. Typically that's fine for me. Problem is tomorrow I want to actually hear the game.

Do I suck it up and sit downstairs and tell the annoying people to s$ut the f#ck up---again? Seems like that starts the experience on the wrong note, for me. I have other options, but all come with a downside. I have a friend with the NFL ticket, but he is in Buffalo at the game. This is the first game in quite awhile I have had to make a decision where to watch the game.

Issues....

OK, decision made. Driving to Wing It in Jacksonville to watch the game. Just called and the Bills will have the sound. Funny thing, relatives of mine started this bar many years ago. Sold it awhile back, but has remained a Buffalo bar,. I still have yet to visit, No beef on weck anymore (probably a good thing, if you know my position on crappy beefs) but the wings are supposed to be good. PSYCHED! Now to find a designated driver...

Edited by The Dean

I think that if the fans support their team like bills fans should, we could have a repeat of last years home game. We can be so loud that they turtle up and we effect the game and win. It's that or we get so drunk that we start booing marching bands and incomplete passes, let the dolphins sneak back and win the game because we fumble or something and losers leave in the third quarter. I've seen both and having sat through the comback game while every drunk idiot left early. Having been through it, I can say that real fans don't boo and teams that are talented (like we are) and supported win.