Anyone wanna play in my football league???

your own football team. The best part of this league to me is the draft and how to build your football team. The game itself is not for graphics and people with the best thumbs and fastest fingers. It actually takes brains, and you'll have to manage your salary cap, make trades, play once a week once the season starts, and much more. It's a great fix for not having any football. Dues aren't due until we start the season, and the draft starts April 5. Check out the site, and sift through the links, I would like to see some of you join. Here's the site.....

Executive Football League Website

I personally run the site, and we have pretty much just finished re-vamping it. The game itself runs across the internet and is played head to head with people from across the country. Check it out. If interested, let me know you are from TBD when emailing!

Thanks,

CVA

your own football team.  The best part of this league to me is the draft and how to build your football team.  The game itself is not for graphics and people with the best thumbs and fastest fingers.  It actually takes brains, and you'll have to manage your salary cap, make trades, play once a week once the season starts, and much more.  It's a great fix for not having any football.  Dues aren't due until we start the season, and the draft starts April 5.  Check out the site, and sift through the links, I would like to see some of you join.  Here's the site.....

Executive Football League Website

I personally run the site, and we have pretty much just finished re-vamping it.  The game itself runs across the internet and is played head to head with people from across the country.  Check it out.  If interested, let me know you are from TBD when emailing!

Thanks,

CVA

221128[/snapback]

Just bumped once for the morning people. Got one waller, just want to see if there is anyone else! Last Bump!

Just bumped once for the morning people.  Got one waller, just want to see if there is anyone else!  Last Bump!

221521[/snapback]

I'd love to say yes, but with Fantasy Football just wrapping up, I need a break to recharge for next year. Good luck with the league.