Fan alliance

What happens to the money raised by the fan alliance. Do they give it to pegula? Donate to build new stadium? Return money to contributors?

I guess I should first ask if they have actually collected money or just promises for donations?

Anyone know. Sorry if covered elsewhere, on my phone so couldn't search adequately.

my guess is that Pegula's people have contacted them and the thing will be re-skinned for a cutting edge fan group/club for the team. Perhaps a fundraising thing for new facilities, but in return for money, contributors will get collectables and experiences from the team.

I would assume it would be given as a donation once plans of a new stadium are released.

EDIT: and if accepted by the stadium group, would likely give some sort of "honorable mention" with the new stadium. Like the "Buffalo Fan Alliance" field house.

Edited by The Wiz

dude- how do you think I funded my trip out to see you guys?????

By making friends @ Lincoln Station... The times you weren't there, you and the wife were standing on the off-ramp to the Eisenhower with a sign: "Homeless, need money for food... Down on Luck." Little did commuters know that you were going back to your fancy digs @ The Hilton Garden Inn and a night cap @ The Red Lion...

...That Ike is a gold mine! ;-P ;-P

What happens to the money raised by the fan alliance. Do they give it to pegula? Donate to build new stadium? Return money to contributors?

I guess I should first ask if they have actually collected money or just promises for donations?

Anyone know. Sorry if covered elsewhere, on my phone so couldn't search adequately.

How about using a portion to construct the statue of Ralph Wilson?