[closed]The Post Modern O J Award- The Golden Gloves

rfk

If the glove don't fit....

We like our violence but not...

In this world filled with video cameras it's not so easy to get away with anything. The incident was disgusting and Ray Rice was dealt with appropriately. But, what is this BS that the NFL didn't have the video?

I now sincerely hope Rice gets some support. He probably is a domestic violence victim himself. Mrs Rice should be on the next plane to anywhere else.

Next up for consideration.. Ray McDonald

Why exactly do people post "in"? I see it constantly but don't get it.

Its a notification that most people expect the thread to get locked so they post in as in "I got in before the mods shut down this redundant, repeated thread"

It's the new "first"

On that note IN B-)

Why would you want to be "in" on a thread you think is going to be locked? Is there a prize?

I have no idea lol. I usually avoid it but figured I would answer your question. The prize is upping your post count because the best posters all have at least 2500 hundred posts ( let me check my post total real quick... yup 2500 and up ).

I have no idea lol. I usually avoid it but figured I would answer your question. The prize is upping your post count because the best posters all have at least 2500 hundred posts ( let me check my post total real quick... yup 2500 and up ).

You may be right on the upping your post count thing. I noticed this in thing started right after last post wins was locked.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.