Syria’s ‘So-Called Moderate Rebels’ Sold Sotloff to ISIS

wow ... bombshell in the making

-----------

Sotloff family spokesman Barak Barfi, a foreign policy research fellow at the New American Foundation, made the startling claim in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

“We believe that these so-called moderate rebels that people want our administration to support, one of them sold him probably for something between $25,000 and $50,000 to ISIS and that was the reason he was captured,” Barfi said.

Barfi then turned his ire toward the Obama administration for making “a number of inaccurate statements.”

“They’ve said that the families have been consistently and regularly informed. That is not true,” he claimed. “I speak now only from the Sotloff family. I can’t speak for the other families. They said that these hostages were moved frequently. We know that for most of the beginning of part of this year they were stationary. We know that the intelligence community and the White House are enmeshed in a larger game of bureaucratic infighting and [murdered journalist] Jim [Foley] and Steve are pawns in that game and that’s not fair.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz3CoG5Rgzc

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

wow ... bombshell in the making

-----------

Sotloff family spokesman Barak Barfi, a foreign policy research fellow at the New American Foundation, made the startling claim in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

“We believe that these so-called moderate rebels that people want our administration to support, one of them sold him probably for something between $25,000 and $50,000 to ISIS and that was the reason he was captured,” Barfi said.

Barfi then turned his ire toward the Obama administration for making “a number of inaccurate statements.”

“They’ve said that the families have been consistently and regularly informed. That is not true,” he claimed. “I speak now only from the Sotloff family. I can’t speak for the other families. They said that these hostages were moved frequently. We know that for most of the beginning of part of this year they were stationary. We know that the intelligence community and the White House are enmeshed in a larger game of bureaucratic infighting and [murdered journalist] Jim [Foley] and Steve are pawns in that game and that’s not fair.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz3CoG5Rgzc

i believe this guy was on democracy now yesterday. he brought up the point that the orange jumpsuits worn by the victims are meant to be reminiscent of guantanomo.

i believe this guy was on democracy now yesterday. he brought up the point that the orange jumpsuits worn by the victims are meant to be reminiscent of guantanomo.

Wow was I wrong. I thought they were meant to be reminiscent of people who pick up trash along the freeway. No getting anything by you.