Multiple Reports : Pegula IS the new owner

FluffHead

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucky made weird and not so vaguely sexist insinuations regarding Kim in an article months ago, too. He's an ass of the highest order.

People hate on Sully, but Bucky sets a low bar for the print media. His pieces are obnoxious, and I'm surprised they haven't pulled for that article he wrote about Kim. The only words were missing were "barefoot" "pregnant" and "kitchen"

The only rationale is that nobody reads his stuff, so it flew under the radar.

Doubt it, but let's stop following me around the forum to keep saying you are smarter than me. If you aren't contributing to the topic, please step away and touch on your insecurities elsewhere buddy

Woah! Even his signature says he is smart. he must be really smart

The funny thing is, most of us don't even need to follow you around to come to the same conclusion as DC Tom.

I agree GG. Sullivan actually has writing talent, but chooses to be cynical all the time which many people hate.

Bucky is just a transparent axe grinding troll and Harrington followed suit.

Did you read Sully's article today? It seems that the reason the Sabres didn't turn it around after Pegula purchase is because they didn't listen to Sullivan. How arrogant is that?

Did you read Sully's article today? It seems that the reason the Sabres didn't turn it around after Pegula purchase is because they didn't listen to Sullivan. How arrogant is that?

I know, right? Ridiculous. It's hard to believe that a successful billionaire didn't heed the professional advice of a troll with zero management experience.

People hate on Sully, but Bucky sets a low bar for the print media. His pieces are obnoxious, and I'm surprised they haven't pulled for that article he wrote about Kim. The only words were missing were "barefoot" "pregnant" and "kitchen"

The only rationale is that nobody reads his stuff, so it flew under the radar.

I'll agree on setting a new low bar. I couldn't believe how misogynist it was. As if 1) he has a clue how involved KP has been in any of the businesses prior (it sounds like the answer is very, including for the sports management firm), and 2) you have to have a penis to understand people management in sports, or to understand sports in general. No one is suggesting she is going to tell the coaches whom to start. But if she has good ideas about how to run the team, any innovative concepts brought to Buffalo can help. You take any edge you can get. A forward-thinking front office that values female input could go a long way when we are looking at players who want to bring their families to Buffalo.

I honestly don't think the Pegulas will be an official part of the festivities Sunday. I can see them being in attendance and maybe shown on the video board for a quick wave, crowd goes nuts, etc. But Sunday will be and should be all about memorializing Ralph. First things first. OK, and Jimbo's good news too.

And, not to mention, the Pegulas aren't officially the owners yet. No need for us to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing.

I can see their big introduction at the Pats game, since that's the first game after the owners' meetings in NYC when the Pegulas will be voted on.

And Hall of Famer Andre Reed, too.

I'm pretty sure Andre's thing is slated for the 9/21 Chargers game.

I like how that shapes up. Three amazing celebrations at three consecutive home games.