Cutler trolls own fans; wears Buffalo shirt day after loss

YoloinOhio

One of the best tweets from yesterday, after KW INT

@sportspickle: I guess Jay Cutler didn't see that defender in all the cig smoke.

I almost can't blame Cutler on that pick because KW was in total ninja mode on that play. He literally came out of nowhere from Cutler's perspective, stepping out from behind Jordan Mills.

I almost can't blame Cutler on that pick because KW was in total ninja mode on that play. He literally came out of nowhere from Cutler's perspective, stepping out from behind Jordan Mills.

That was such a great hustle play. You can blame him for throwing back across his body to the middle of the field, but not for not seeing Kyle. Just an awesome play.

:beer:

:thumbsup: thank ya for that (I assume now it was you who posted the link)

One of the best tweets from yesterday, after KW INT

@sportspickle: I guess Jay Cutler didn't see that defender in all the cig smoke.

The number of €¥$#s not given by Jay Cutler is legendary.

Holy crap this stuff is funny.

The fans in this area are fuming after losing to the "lowly" Bills at home for the first time in history. Possibly more like foaming at the mouth given that they all believed the Bills to be an easy win. The local media are all in for fueling the fire and have called out Cutler, Trestman and DC Mel Tucker. They cite Cutler "is what he is" an unpredictable undisciplined gunslinger who throws pics at the most inopportune times and will never learn proper footwork or the ability to check down when its called for.

The fans are falling just short of being out for blood, but the absolute indignant, entitled and enraged attitude is appaling. These fans don't deserve a winning team and neither do the media blow hards who are so negative and belittling as to make Mike Shopp look like John Murphy. Screw them Jay.