Any Chance Jim Kelly Leads Bills Out Of The Tunnel

BuffaloBaumer

@wgrzpete: Andre Reed will lead the #Buffalo #Bills onto the field this Sunday. pic.twitter.com/Y1c2xaSX8K

#RockTheRalph

be great if they have Jimbo waving the flag on top of the tunnel....

HAVE they announced anything relative to a tribute to Ralph? I would think there would at least be a moment of silence, but maybe it is too long after his passing?

Seems like there are some guys on here with access to some inner Bills workings stuff, and insight for whats planned on Sunday?

I was told Kelly will be a large part of pre-game ceremony. I was hoping he would lead team out but I'll take Reed any day

Wouldn't be surprised if they'd/he'd like that, but since he's still recovering (I assume), energy management might be at play. I'm fine with him being in the middle of the field with some sort of ceremony, speech... or hell, even just a shout out to him hanging out in a luxury box :)

Someone said a ticket rep called them and said be in your seats by 12:15 for ceremony. I hope that is not true, sounds way too early. I would think 12:45 would be plenty of time no?

Hall of Fame receiver Andre Reed is serving at the "Leader of the Charge" for the game. The team will sport their white throwback jerseysas part of the festivities.

A pregame ceremony will take place to honor Bills' founding owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr.

The franchise announced that the first 50,000 fans will receive a commemorative "RCW" window cling, much like the patch players are wearing on their jersey's during the 2014 season.

In addition, Sunday's game sponsor Time Warner Cable will also provide rally towels for the first 50,000 fans.

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

Just curious... 338... Isn't that the section the fan slid down the railing??? Hahahaha

Yep.

In addition, Sunday's game sponsor Time Warner Cable will also provide rally towels for the first 50,000 fans.

Oh God, please don't let them be the white "surrender" towels again.

That's what I was thinking, it would be pretty dynamite kick ass to see him in shoulder pads with KELLY on his back, charging out of the tunnel. No helmet, though, that would look dopey, like he's trying too hard to be a mascot.

Great minds think alike I guess.

For some reason, I have pictured Jimbo running out of the tunnel--in uniform---all week long.

I think the crowd would go bananas.

Someone said a ticket rep called them and said be in your seats by 12:15 for ceremony. I hope that is not true, sounds way too early. I would think 12:45 would be plenty of time no?

Hall of Fame receiver Andre Reed is serving at the "Leader of the Charge" for the game. The team will sport their white throwback jerseysas part of the festivities.

A pregame ceremony will take place to honor Bills' founding owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr.

The franchise announced that the first 50,000 fans will receive a commemorative "RCW" window cling, much like the patch players are wearing on their jersey's during the 2014 season.

!@#$! Seriously, those damn towels again?!? Nothing more annoying than the person in front of you waving it above their head, so you can't see the !@#$ing game!

!@#$! Seriously, those damn towels again?!? Nothing more annoying than the person in front of you waving it above their head, so you can't see the !@#$ing game!

Are you short? not trying to be a jerk but I'm only 5'9" and can still see the game just fine while standing and someone in front of me is also standing waving their towel about their head. Maybe the people in front of me are short....

Or just stand on your seat since no one else in front of you cares if you can see or not, why worry about the people behind you?

Edited by The Wiz

Are you short? not trying to be a jerk but I'm only 5'9" and can still see the game just fine while standing and someone in front of me is also standing waving their towel about their head. Maybe the people in front of me are short....

Or just stand on your seat since no one else in front of you cares if you can see or not, why worry about the people behind you?

I'm 6'0"..............What you're saying is pretty much impossible. You have to move your head around to get the sightline and hope the guy next to him isn't doing the same thing. I've had to just tell them to cut the ****.

If you're 6 feet or so, I would say the drop between rows is probably a foot, so even if it was a five foot girl, her arms will extend two feet above her head, and be exactly at eye level.