Mike Williams is a helluva blocker

Webster Guy

Rewatched the game, was very impressed with how strong of a blocker Mike Williams is. If it's a run play his man is taken out every time.

On Freddy's huge run, Mike somehow got himself around his man and sealed off the left side to keep the hole open that Cordy made. No way that play happens without Williams effort.

I was skeptical about the pickup but I'm a believer. Woods, Williams, Watkins. Best trio we've had in a long time. They're all tough dudes.

He's been a hard worker, tough blacker and makes big plays when you need them. I think he will get to be a bigger part of this offense as the season progresses. I see him as a legit red zone warrior with his jump, speed and strength. What a great pick up and a bargain! Kudos to him for deciding to lose the distractions and play to his considerable talent.

I made the comment in the first preseason game. He blocked the cb 15 yards down the field. Grabbed him between the breasts and took him for a ride.

Knew he was gonna be a good blocking we when I saw that play. Wish I could find the video.