Around the League

BuffaloBill

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching Vernon Davis almost single handedly destroy the Cowboys defense, I had forgotten what a pain in the butt a great TE can be to D-Coordinators.

They're tough to find, but if our team could somehow scout/draft/pray for a quality tight end, the pressure would come off EJ in a big way.

Granted, the Cowboys are awful on the defensive side of the ball, but Davis was open by at least ten yards on some plays.

The live game here in the UK was the Patriots @ Dolphins..... I had it on the TV on mute with the Bills game on the laptop and was sticking the sound on when our game went to commercials..... Tom Brady did not play well. Excuses will be found that his line wasn't great and that he still doesn't have much around him in terms of receivers but he looks to me very much like he did last year, a shadow of his former self.

The Rams are going to really struggle this season.

@RapSheet

#Rams may be without starting QB Shaun Hill on Sunday vs. the #Bucs. He has a strained quad & his status is in doubt. Know more Wed or Thurs

losing your starter AND primary backup.... if they lose the guy they signed at the start of the season and have to start a UDFA theyd be almost as hard up as we were last year.