Mitt Romney Might Give It Another Go!

Tiberius

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

People of your ilk are the main reason they don't. You spend any capital you have being a partisan retard instead of demanding accountability regardless of political affiliation. Your behavior on this board is absolute proof. You and the rest of the partisan lemmings are the problem. Period.

People of your ilk are the main reason they don't. You spend any capital you have being a partisan retard instead of demanding accountability regardless of political affiliation. Your behavior on this board is absolute proof. You and the rest of the partisan lemmings are the problem. Period.

Yes, I should be demanding accountability! Lol. Ill get right on that. Are you suppose to be taking meds? Have I forced you to stop using the name "Liberals" since I busted you on your obvious partisanship? Ha ha!

Now if only Bills can score here

I understand you wish this was true. But if ANY poster on this board attacks Republicans it fires all the right wing nuts bags to red hot. But nice try at deflection

If you said **** as flamingly stupid about Democrats, you'd get hammered for it nearly as badly.

You just think it's partisan, because your bull **** is partisan.

Funny quote, he knows he is not well liked but he can he can get everything going, he promises!

"The American people may disagree with me," Romney explained, "But, look, you've got to get this economy going. You have to have people who understand what it takes to create jobs and to help people come out of poverty, to help the middle class to have a better and prosperous future. You've got to have that understanding."

How is he going to do that? firing more government workers?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mitt-romney-no-question-id-be-a-better-president-than-hillary-clinton/

I apologize for being political on this political board, I know it's wrong, but Republicans are politicians too. Seems many people don't realize that.

If you said **** as flamingly stupid about Democrats, you'd get hammered for it nearly as badly.

You just think it's partisan, because your bull **** is partisan.

That's a good one Tom! Keep up the good work! Lol

What's your take on this, gatorman? It's not right, right?

What? You mean the part where the Clintons supported limiting the amount that can be sheltered?

All the while sheltering as much of their estate from estate taxes as they can. So are they also "gaming the system"?

No, no, no. You see, they say they support limiting the amount that can be sheltered. Never mind that they don't follow through and limit what they shelter themselves. Because words speak louder than actions. To libs.

All the while sheltering as much of their estate from estate taxes as they can. So are they also "gaming the system"?

I think gaming the system wouldn't include trying to limit the amount they can game!

No, no, no. You see, they say they support limiting the amount that can be sheltered. Never mind that they don't follow through and limit what they shelter themselves. Because words speak louder than actions. To libs.

Republicans wouldn't vote to support the limits and you want to blame "libs"? :doh:

I didn't murder anyone yesterday, therefore I "gamed" the murder law. Laws apply to everyone equally, heaven forbid those evil "rich" people obey them.

Well then, start saying you advocate getting some jail time or at least having some heavy fines levied at you for not murdering anyone and then they can't say you're gaming the murder laws. [/gatortards]

Aren't you paying attention? No they're not gaming the system. The Repubs won't change the system.

See Romney deferring taxes on an IRA that he, or his heirs, will eventually pay is gaming the system but the Clintons completely avoiding estate taxes is not. Once again I have no issue with either.

Work on getting the corporate tax rate lowered. See, problem solved.

That's actually more funny than I at first thought. Mitt will try and stop off shore tax evasion while practicing off shore tax evasion. Lol.

I'm guessing the Democrats won't say a word as this guy starts his drive for the nomination.

Why didn't the Dems do it, and a whole host of other things, when they had full control of Congress? You know the answer.

I'll give you that one. The very wealthy control both parties, that's for sure.

But they're still gaming the system right?

Different levels of gaming, but yes, I agree.

Still, remember, we don't know what else Mitt is hiding.

I hope you realize he isn't releasing the taxes because it will cost him swing voters. You know that right?

I'll give you that one. The very wealthy control both parties, that's for sure.

Thank you and that was refreshingly honest of you. The point being that what you are hearing from Barry, Hilly and their cohorts is lip service, because they had many months of full control, where they could have jammed immigration and financial reform through, but didn't, saving the "we want to change X,Y,Z but the Repubs won't go along with us" until after they lost the House.

Different levels of gaming, but yes, I agree.

Still, remember, we don't know what else Mitt is hiding.

I hope you realize he isn't releasing the taxes because it will cost him swing voters. You know that right?

Different levels of gaming. :lol: So who in your mind is gaming the system more? The person deferring a huge tax bill until later or a couple not paying estate taxes at all on a huge portion of their estate?

I love the fact that you have no idea what he is hiding in his tax return but you do know it's costing him swing voters.

My thought is he isn't releasing his tax returns because it's none of our business and will have nothing to do with what kind of a leader he'd be.

Lol .......................some people are still chasing this squirrel

what kind of buffoon refers to swing voters and Mitt Romney in September of 2014 :lol:

Every sentient poster on the board knows that the increase in discussion about Mitt has nothing to do with him running again ( he isn't)

it's about "buyers remorse" about Barack Obama.

Pretty much everyone has figured out that the "emperor has no leadership skills"

I love the fact that you have no idea what he is hiding in his tax return but you do know it's costing him swing voters.

My thought is he isn't releasing his tax returns because it's none of our business and will have nothing to do with what kind of a leader he'd be.

Oh give me a break! This guy would sell his wife to the slave trade to be president. He thinks it's none of our business, lol! That's funny as hell. You look at him and see a real man of integrity, don't you? Willing to lose voters just because it's none of Anyones business. Who cares if he wins or loses. He'll just take the high road and claim Obama let Let Jeep move to China!

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-03-14/the-jeep-plant-mitt-romney-said-was-moving-to-china-is-hiring-1-000-workers-in-ohio

Ya, there is something in those taxes he doesn't want anyone to see

Thank you and that was refreshingly honest of you. The point being that what you are hearing from Barry, Hilly and their cohorts is lip service, because they had many months of full control, where they could have jammed immigration and financial reform through, but didn't, saving the "we want to change X,Y,Z but the Repubs won't go along with us" until after they lost the House.

Well they had their hands full passing health care reform, which was a big deal. Clinton did pass a big tax hike that hit wealthy Americans.

Lol .......................some people are still chasing this squirrel

what kind of buffoon refers to swing voters and Mitt Romney in September of 2014 :lol:

Every sentient poster on the board knows that the increase in discussion about Mitt has nothing to do with him running again ( he isn't)

it's about "buyers remorse" about Barack Obama.

Pretty much everyone has figured out that the "emperor has no leadership skills"

Buyers remorse? The only thing a poll showing Americans would now vote for Romney is good for is to prove that Americans like Mitt more when he isn't around.