Killer heat wave in Buffalo today!

\GoBillsInDallas/

High of 85 degrees!

http://www.buffalone...summer-20140905

:doh:

:lol:

Still too hot for me, if I had to wear a suit to work---or work outside (or work outside, in a suit!). I don't know what I'd do here in Florida if that were the case.

Edited by The Dean

I think we only hit the low 90's a couple times this year here... I still run my A/C @ 73/72 even when it gets into the high 70's and 80's... I can't stand heat... I wish it was in the 50's all year! Anything above 75 is too hot! Tampa game last year IN DECEMBER was in the low 80's and that was too hot... Sat in my seat for opening kickoff and then left, walked around the whole... Helped Bills were getting stomped... LoL...

Speaking of that game... My brother said: "You should have been @ the JAX game in September a few years back... People were dropping like flies!"

I guess they even drop during the heat in the south too? I heard that a lot of southern teams don't open @ home right away due to it... I never checked the schedule to see if it holds true. ?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I think we only hit the low 90's a couple times this year here... I still run my A/C @ 73/72 even when it gets into the high 70's and 80's... I can't stand heat... I wish it was in the 50's all year! Anything above 75 is too hot! Tampa game last year IN DECEMBER was in the low 80's and that was too hot... Sat in my seat for opening kickoff and then left, walked around the whole... Helped Bills were getting stomped... LoL...

Speaking of that game... My brother said: "You should have been @ the JAX game in September a few years back... People were dropping like flies!"

I guess they even drop during the heat in the south too? I heard that a lot of southern teams don't open @ home right away due to it... I never checked the schedule to see if it holds true. ?

I used to be like that too. I now routinely work in 93 to 97 degree heat and don't think twice until it gets into the 100's

I used to be like that too. I now routinely work in 93 to 97 degree heat and don't think twice until it gets into the 100's

Yep! Heat like cold is aquired. People were putting on hoodies in Orlando when I was there... Temps were in the 60's!

Now... Your San Diego 100 feels like 92... Its the humidity too! ;-P ;-P All about how you body cools itself! :-)

I was at Lake Erie about a month ago and was surprised how warm it was.

It is always the warmest Lake... It is the most shallow. First to freeze and first to warm... Can hit 80+ in some spots. Now, we went up to Lake Superior in August and it was frigid, water temps in the low 50's maybe even 40's! Our kayak guide said that the last of the ice chunks were falling from inside the Sea Caves in July!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

i went down to Made in America on sunday...holy hell, if it wasn't for the breeze coming off the river it would have been completely unbearable, but then on sunday it was just heat, very low humidity...hopefully it'll break today, but not until after the philly naked bike ride of which i am a spectator

I can relate. . . the past few days in Philly have been brutally humid.

i went down to Made in America on sunday...holy hell, if it wasn't for the breeze coming off the river it would have been completely unbearable, but then on sunday it was just heat, very low humidity...hopefully it'll break today, but not until after the philly naked bike ride of which i am a spectator the guy needing multiple memory cards for all the pics of naked people I'll be taking.

fixed

i went down to Made in America on sunday...holy hell, if it wasn't for the breeze coming off the river it would have been completely unbearable, but then on sunday it was just heat, very low humidity...hopefully it'll break today, but not until after the philly naked bike ride of which i am a spectator

Holy $*#+!! How did I miss that!!?! I would've thought Preston and Steve would have been all about that . . .

it's a fairly clandestine thing, being the pervert i am i joined their closed facebook page, so I get the notifications of when and where it will be....truth be told, i have yet to go spectate, but i see the pictures they post on fb. it was a huge crowd this year.

Holy $*#+!! How did I miss that!!?! I would've thought Preston and Steve would have been all about that . . .