RIP Joan Rivers

KD in CA

Oh, yours was a joke? Yet you deleted it. I'm serious about hoping Melissa's TV career comes to an end. But I'm sure she can work somewhere else. I certainly don't hope her existence ends.

I didn't delete it. Some mod did after your shock and horror.

But, keep typing on top of the quotes, because you know it pisses people off because the Carnac thing is so frustrating to read. It's very edgy.

Mine was obviously a joke (and in response to Jboys setup which was also deleted, as I'm sure you didn't notice) and you're serious about her career's demise.

I started a thread about 2 years ago saying one of the funniest shows on TV, and the chit I took on here.

It's the way my dad went out, and the way I want to go out.

Wake up fine, go into surgery, never wake up. Not bad at 80 something

RIP to one of the funniest people who walked this planet last 50 years

An absolute trailblazer who didn't take chit from anyone and was never given her just due. What Johnny Carson did to her was unforgivable, but she just carried on. Huge heart as well. Truly a loss. RIP.

At least she died doing what she loved! :w00t::bag:

I never paid her much mind until she did an appearance on Louie. She was hysterical! I won't link it here as it is more than slightly innapropriate but if your a fan of him or her do yourself a favor and check it out!