Fox Promotes Coloring Book that "Teaches" Kids About Terrorism

Couldn't get past three minutes or so due to the incoherent ramblings of Brand. Although the coloring books aren't my favorite idea, I think Brand calling the death of Osama bin Laden "really just a sad event" was a little weird. Did you find it weird or agree?

Oh, that's right I don't need to ask someone who found the victims of Jerry Sandusky to be in it for the money because the answer is likely to be very twisted.

By all means though let's find a way of blaming Fox news for the troubles in the world.

You know when you'll stop blaming Fox News?

I'd say it but am refraining out of respect for two American reporters and the seeming imminent fate of a British reporter.

I didn't watch the whole thing either because I have an issue with watching a guy in his mom's cellar sitting in his underwear convered in tattoos. However how was Fox promoting the book? They were reporting on the book right? So CNN reporting on ISIS is them promoting it. You'll have to fill me in because I didn't watch it all. Did they give the website on where to buy these books at the end of their "promotion'?

I didn't watch the whole thing either because I have an issue with watching a guy in his mom's cellar sitting in his underwear convered in tattoos. However how was Fox promoting the book? They were reporting on the book right? So CNN reporting on ISIS is them promoting it. You'll have to fill me in because I didn't watch it all. Did they give the website on where to buy these books at the end of their "promotion'?

Not only that but the incessant interrupting. This is what stands for political commentary in 2014.

In Joey's world reporting = "promoting

Using Russell Brand to try and make a serious point.............................................hilarious

This video says a lot about the shallowness of the "audience"............................................................but not Fox's.

lol the only thing stopping the fox guy from fellating the publisher is that they weren't in the same studio

In Joey's world reporting = "promoting

Using Russell Brand to try and make a serious point.............................................hilarious

This video says a lot about the shallowness of the "audience"............................................................but not Fox's.

yeah what's next a package deal for Fox viewers:

Buy "Teaching Kids about Terrorism" coloring book and get a free "Teaching Kids About Gun Safety" video ... so they can safely shoot at anyone with a beard!

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

He was until he thought it was a good idea to re-make "Arthur."

After that, he's basically stuck in his mum's basement chatting online with JTSP about swapping tongue-juice with a football player.

I guess that's what happens when you get dumped by Katie Perry

All I need to know about liberals, right in this thread. Using Russell Brand as "source." Wow. Nothing like those teachers forcing children to sing the praises of Obama "The Liberal Jesus"...

I present to you above the target audience for conservative coloring books.