How will the (potential) breakup of the UK affect Europe?

The Northeast and the West Coast, separated by three thousand miles of gun-toting religious fundamentalists.

And don't forget, the lack of basic ability to feed and take care of themselves.

Siri, why is there no more milk & meat at the store?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You drive a hard bargain, but I'll take it.

Functionally, it all belongs to DC anyway. The whole country would be better off if NoVA went to Maryland, and WV merged with the rest of VA.

While we're at it, let's merge CT, NY south of Kingston, and North Jersey into their own state. Then give south Jersey to PA, since they're basically Philly anyway.

Functionally, it all belongs to DC anyway. The whole country would be better off if NoVA went to Maryland, and WV merged with the rest of VA.

While we're at it, let's merge CT, NY south of Kingston, and North Jersey into their own state. Then give south Jersey to PA, since they're basically Philly anyway.

No way. We're not annexing all the incest jokes.

CT needs to be split in half too, but otherwise that would make a hell of a lot of sense. The hundreds of agencies that do the same thing across these three states, cities and counties in an area smaller than Rhode Island, but with budgets bigger than most nations GDP is maddening.

As a native of Western Pennsylvania, I gotta say hell no.

Philthadelphia is West Jersey and that's more than enough Jersey for the rest of the state. How about merging Eastern PA with New Jersey and making a state out of Western PA, Western NY, and West VA

CT needs to be split in half too, but otherwise that would make a hell of a lot of sense. The hundreds of agencies that do the same thing across these three states, cities and counties in an area smaller than Rhode Island, but with budgets bigger than most nations GDP is maddening.

DC area's not much better.

Three different departments of transportation, yet they share an underfunded Metro system. :wacko:

As a native of Western Pennsylvania, I gotta say hell no.

Philthadelphia is West Jersey and that's more than enough Jersey for the rest of the state. How about merging Eastern PA with New Jersey and making a state out of Western PA, Western NY, and West VA

I forgot to add that I'd split PA right down the 15/99 corridor. Merge upstate NY and Western PA. Eastern PA and South Jersey can become the New New Jersey.

But I wouldn't merge WV with West New Pennsylyork. Because !@#$ them.