Seating at The Ralph - Too Close?

The Avenger

It's been a few years since made the trip to Orchard Park for a game - my buddy wants to road trip to a game and get some good tickets in the lower bowl. I usually sit in the upper deck when I go, so my question is this: is it problem to sit too close to the field on the sidelines - do you get blocked by any TV stuff or anything else? Do we want to make sure we sit X number of rows up?

don't go any lower than say , row 20, if you want to see the game. if you are going below 20, go all the way to row 1 or 2 and tear it up with all the lunatics. either way works

My seasons are on the 50 ten rows up Bills (shade) side. I do get blocked from the cameras at times but its not terrible. I guess it depends on what your tolerance is. The seats overall kick butt but sometimes I would love to be on the sun side a lil higher up.

My seasons are on the 35, 1st row... love them!!! The camera guy is rarely in the way, you can talk to players.... What game are you looking to go to?

Looking at going to the NE Game - living outside of Boston my buddy is a Pats fan and it is actually more cost effective to road trip than to go to the game at Gillette (plus, I'd rather be with my fellow Bills fans and let him deal with any grief).

Looks like we don't want to be too low if we want to be able to see the sidelines and avoid the camera trolley (although that's only on one side - do they have trolley's on both sides?)

don't go any lower than say , row 20, if you want to see the game. if you are going below 20, go all the way to row 1 or 2 and tear it up with all the lunatics. either way works

Row 15, corner section. Our seats have great sight lines of the field.

Ok weird question, I'll be impressed if anyone can answer this:

If you have your back to the field looking up at the last row of the section, do the seat numbers always go up as you look from left to right?

Asking because I changed my seats this year (moving to 126) and the Bills rep told me I'd be on the 20 yard line but my seat numbers are "high" so unless the seat numbers count down from left to right, I think I was led astray.

My seasons are on the 50 ten rows up Bills (shade) side. I do get blocked from the cameras at times but its not terrible. I guess it depends on what your tolerance is. The seats overall kick butt but sometimes I would love to be on the sun side a lil higher up.

Wait a minute. Let's review here. Your tickets are on the 50 yard line, 10 rows up from the field, on the shaded side of the field, huh?

Well other than that your tickets absolutely suck!

Sounds rough. Ha! Actually, it's funny because in the south you'd pay a fortune to be on the shady side. I took my son to a game in Jacksonville where each section was about 25 seats wide and at one point we were the only 2 people sitting in our row. Yes, it was Jax and the lower sections were full - that day, but largely with Bills fans. Everyone else was in the shade of the air conditioned club section watching on TV. We paid $250 each through StubHub and we were sitting in the damn seats! We did take some very long bathroom breaks... then eventually sucked it up and returned to our seats. I didn't know you could peel for three weeks. I've been roasted in other southern stadiums to the point I would refuse free tix in Sept. and even early Oct.

I'm a big fan of the tunnel side corner - 125, 26, 27, about twenty some rows up. That's were my seasons were :beer:

You get a good 3/4 view of the field (a little more depth than the dead on endzone, IMO), you can see the scoreboard (though guess they worked on that) and you're down in the lower bowl! Love em.

Can't wait for the Pats game!!

Let's go Buffalo.