Insert joke here

I look forward to Barack Obama issuing yet another executive order, this time ordering the federal government to stop hiring fat lesbians in favor of skinny ones, like the ones he sees on Cinemax when Michelle's not around.

This, of course, would be followed by a quick little trip to CA for more of that LGBT campaign money.

I look forward to Barack Obama issuing yet another executive order, this time ordering the federal government to stop hiring fat lesbians in favor of skinny ones, like the ones he sees on Cinemax when Michelle's not around.

This, of course, would be followed by a quick little trip to CA for more of that LGBT campaign money.

Hiring based on weight is discriminatory. We can't do that.

We can discriminate based on job qualifications, though. That's why we call the fat lesbians "truck drivers."

Are you suggesting that a diet with more protein would give them the energy they need to burn excess calories and lose weight?

Far be it for me to disparage the Vagitarian lifestyle. I can understand why women give a lick, but without variety their diet fails. Somewhere on this board there is a poster called MILFHUNTER. My alias here is HEADHUNTER.