The Practice Squad Thread - Predictions then Additions

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

Here is a site that tracks them. Not sure if it is the quickest but it has a good start. Looks like Broomfield and Ike with the Bills.

http://nfltraderumor...gnings-tracker/

Thanks. Looks like LB's Chase Thomas and Max Bullock are on a practice squad if the Bills wanted to poach LB's.

Also, some Williams available: Ryan Williams (RB), Michael Williams (OT), Nick Williams (DL) and another Nick Williams(WR)

Is he a pure fullback or more of a hybrid, H-back guy? Know nada about Mr. ladler

no worries. He is a DB from Vanderbilt. The few times I saw him play he looked impressive as a backup/developmental safety. I was worried a safety-needy team would grab him.

"As a true freshman in 2010, he appeared in every game at free safety, including nine starts for the Commodores. He finished fifth on team in total tackles with 57, while also registering 5.5 tackles for loss, a forced fumble and one interception, and was an selection on the All-SEC Freshman team.[3] In 2010, he played in all 13 games, earning five starts. He finished the season fourth on the team with 53 tackles, while adding four pass deflections and one interception. In 2012, he started all 13 games, while leading the team with 90 tackles, three pass deflections, two interceptions and a forced fumble. In 2013, he earned second-team All-SEC honors after he recorded a team leading 91 tackles, with nine pass deflections and five interceptions.[4] He also led the SEC and shared the NCAA lead while setting a team record with five forced fumbles."

I actually think Tuel won't be on the PS. Just a gut feeling, but I think the FO and staff were so disappointed in his regression that they are going to cut the cord.

Ladler, for sure.

From the Bills site:

"The Buffalo Bills today announced that the team has signed DB Deon Broomfield, LB Jimmy Gaines, WR Caleb Holley, DE Ike Igbinosun, DE Bryan Johnson, DB Kenny Ladler and QB Jeff Tuel to the Practice Squad."

Thanks. Looks like LB's Chase Thomas and Max Bullock are on a practice squad if the Bills wanted to poach LB's.

Also, some Williams available: Ryan Williams (RB), Michael Williams (OT), Nick Williams (DL) and another Nick Williams(WR)

no worries. He is a DB from Vanderbilt. The few times I saw him play he looked impressive as a backup/developmental safety. I was worried a safety-needy team would grab him.

"As a true freshman in 2010, he appeared in every game at free safety, including nine starts for the Commodores. He finished fifth on team in total tackles with 57, while also registering 5.5 tackles for loss, a forced fumble and one interception, and was an selection on the All-SEC Freshman team.[3] In 2010, he played in all 13 games, earning five starts. He finished the season fourth on the team with 53 tackles, while adding four pass deflections and one interception. In 2012, he started all 13 games, while leading the team with 90 tackles, three pass deflections, two interceptions and a forced fumble. In 2013, he earned second-team All-SEC honors after he recorded a team leading 91 tackles, with nine pass deflections and five interceptions.[4] He also led the SEC and shared the NCAA lead while setting a team record with five forced fumbles."

Shayne Skov as well as a poach candidate

I usually don't get excited about the practice squad, but this guy is practically my next door neighbor in Norwalk. I didnt even know he played football beforehand, but I def wish the best for D.J. I own him a beer.

http://www.thehour.c...17a43b2370.html

Edited by ldandria