Report: Bills trying to trade Urbik

YoloinOhio

I don't know but the Colts were playing a 3rd string DL at guard last night

That's a sad statement.

Do you think we can get the 3rd string DL straight up for Urbik?

OK, kidding. More or less. I think.

These trade offers are worse than the ones that people throw out on here. Who would seriously take Urbik?

Actually i am suprised he is being dangled. Who the hell will be the BU center ?

LEGURSKY ? Hell maybe Marrone wants to get out there after all.

I think i am becoming concerned .

Actually i am suprised he is being dangled. Who the hell will be the BU center ?

My concern as well. Legursky would be the only option. Is he better than Urbik? I don't think so. Seems like it's about money to me. The only explanation that I can think of.

Edited by vincec

My concern as well. Legursky would be the only option. Is he better than Urbik? I don't think so. Seems like it's about money to me. The only explanation that I can think of.

It's totally about money--they don't want to pay a backup G/C mid-level starter money. Makes sense from a cap/payroll management standpoint, but not from a football standpoint since we have no real better or even nearly equivalent option (at C at least).

I agree, Urbik has never been a star but he is okay and Wood has been hurt before. Quick someone email or call him and tell him to restructure!

Edited by bowery4