Would you, right now, trade EJ for Tannehill straight up?

FireChan

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious. Compare their rookie years. http://www.nfl.com/p...2532956/profile

http://www.nfl.com/p...2539228/profile

But I guess that even though EJ had slightly better #s than Tannehill despite missing 5 games, he can't improve.

The guys who want to replace EJ just hate him. They wanted us to draft Manziel, who looked like a high schooler this preseason. Maybe Manuel can play better if everyone gets off his Richard.

Do you really think EJ will definitely be better than Tanny's second year? Is that what you're saying?

Do you really think EJ will definitely be better than Tanny's second year? Is that what you're saying?

I'm saying I have no idea. Which no one does. But in today's world, it's much easier to predict someone will fail.

I just find it laughable that a guy with slightly better numbers than RT did as rookie can't improve in some people's eyes. Again, I don't know if he will, but to pretend like it's a definite is stupid.

I'm saying I have no idea. Which no one does. But in today's world, it's much easier to predict someone will fail.

That's actually the funniest thing about all this. I have yet to see anybody say they think Manuel is going to be great just that nobody knows and those trying to kick him to the curb already must be gurus who can predict the future.

I could predict every QB in college will end up failing and be right 99% of the time, it doesn't mean I know anything. Just that odds are most end up failing. That doesn't mean you throw them out every 10 games started and insert the next guy looking for the instant fix because it takes longer than that to figure out who has "it" and who doesn't except in a few rare cases.

I just find it laughable that a guy with slightly better numbers than RT did as rookie can't improve in some people's eyes. Again, I don't know if he will, but to pretend like it's a definite is stupid.

No it's odds. You need to step back from your role as EJ's shining knight and think about it.

You have Tanny's numbers from last year. You don't know what EJ's numbers will be this year. Would you pin your hopes on the chance that EJ reaches and surpasses Tanny?

That's actually the funniest thing about all this. I have yet to see anybody say they think Manuel is going to be great just that nobody knows and those trying to kick him to the curb already must be gurus who can predict the future.

I could predict every QB in college will end up failing and be right 99% of the time, it doesn't mean I know anything. Just that odds are most end up failing. That doesn't mean you throw them out every 10 games started and insert the next guy looking for the instant fix because it takes longer than that to figure out who has "it" and who doesn't except in a few rare cases.

Well said. Look at Jake Locker. Sub 60% passer in college. Struggled his first 2 years. Now he looks to really progress. Dumbest thing you can ever do is give up on a young qb too early.

All I want is EJ to stay healthy and know one way or the another.

No it's odds. You need to step back from your role as EJ's shining knight and think about it.

You have Tanny's numbers from last year. You don't know what EJ's numbers will be this year. Would you pin your hopes on the chance that EJ reaches and surpasses Tanny?

I love how EJ is my shiny knight because I'm bit giving up on him yet.

I'll say this. If EJ stays healthy and doesn't at least put up numbers similar to RT, he isn't the answer. But he did have a slightly better rookie year.

I love how EJ is my shiny knight because I'm bit giving up on him yet.

I'll say this. If EJ stays healthy and doesn't at least put up numbers similar to RT, he isn't the answer. But he did have a slightly better rookie year.

No. You defend EJ regularly which is fine. But you're taking this topic as a slight against him and going in defense mode. That's not what it is.

And yeah, I'd agree with the second.

No. You defend EJ regularly which is fine. But you're taking this topic as a slight against him and going in defense mode. That's not what it is.

And yeah, I'd agree with the second.

How is taking about trading him for another player not a slight?

And it's all good. I'm rooting for EJ and hope he shoves it down a lot of people's throats. But I'm not going to pretend I know how he will turn out. But enjoy the weekend. :)

I did get hit by a tractor once, got say hurt like hell.

I'm glad you're ok but this explains a lot. :)