Final Cuts for All 32 Teams... getting to 53

Nanker

Saturday at 4:00 PM Eastern time - some 700 NFL player's dreams are going to be dashed or at least put on hold.

From CBS Sports - their tracker.

Not too many listed so far.

LB Yawin Smallwood (I think) from UConn is someone I thought would stick. Pat Angerer too.

Edit: Thanks 26CB! :thumbsup:

My bad on the time. :doh:

It's definitely 4:00 PM Eastern.

Edited by Nanker

@TBBuccaneers

#Bucs begin final cuts: http://bccn.rs/3be

pic.twitter.com/JAP7Dql8Cq

Saturday at 6:00 PM Eastern time - some 700 NFL player's dreams are going to be dashed or at least put on hold.

From CBS Sports - their tracker.

Not too many listed so far.

LB Yawin Smallwood (I think) from UConn is someone I thought would stick. Pat Angerer too.

I thought the deadline is 4:00 PM EDT.

The Jets cut WR Stephen Hill. He was a 2nd round pick IIRC. :doh:

He was like Calvin Johnson and Thomas from GT. Just without the talent. The only plays he made in his career were against us. :(

That said, he should get a second look from someone. New York was a bad situation but he has a ton of talent. IMO, he is a guy I'd take a chance of instead of Da'Rick.

He was like Calvin Johnson and Thomas from GT. Just without the talent. The only plays he made in his career were against us. :(

That said, he should get a second look from someone. New York was a bad situation but he has a ton of talent. IMO, he is a guy I'd take a chance of instead of Da'Rick.

I would say he has a ton of size and speed, and very little talent. Oven mitts for hands. Not a good route runner. Lot of people had high hopes for him from his college career because he was so raw but it hasn't improved.

The Jags released LB Nate Stupar. That is a player born to be a Buffalo Bill.

How can we possibly stay away from a potential Drunken Stupar?

Didn't they have a Stupar on the roster in recent history?

Browns released Connor Shaw. Now there's a developmental #3 I would like to see in place of Tuel.

Edited by JM57

@AdamSchefter

Saints released WR Robert Meachem and CB Champ Bailey.

Meachem sucks but sad to hear about Bailey. Probably the end for him. A future Hall of Famer.

Didn't they have a Stupar on the roster in recent history?

Browns released Connor Shaw. Now there's a developmental #3 I would like to see in place of Tuel.

I don't get all the Shaw love but as a developmental qb, sure why not?

@ProFootballTalk

Raiders release WR Greg Little, per league source. #backtocleveland

@AroundTheNFL

Dontay Moch, Danieal Manning, Orson Charles all cut by Bengals.

@caplannfl

#Bengals also waived: DT Devon Still, DE Dontay Moch, DE Sam Montgomery, TE/FB Orson Charles among group of moves.

The Bengals cut Still with the news that his daughter is fighting for her life??? Damn, this is why every player should get every penny they can. The NFL is a very dirty business.