Bills' Cuts to the 53 Man Roster Limit

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palmer is of no use for week one - if he had to play they would lose anyways. They should go with Tuel and EJ and keep an extra lineman, WR, or DB. They can find another QB after week one.

I'm hoping they find another answer for the #2 QB and eventually release Tuel. He should be on the Practice Squad at best IMO.

I'm hoping they find another answer for the #2 QB and eventually release Tuel. He should be on the Practice Squad at best IMO.

Agree but after the Bears game.

I would keep Hairston and get rid of Legusky. Hairston can play guard in a pinch if needed. There will be another guard on the scrap heep to sign if needed.

Don't we get to keep 54 players for week 1 since Bradham is suspended?

Bradham doesn't count until week two. They'll probably keep Gay around for week 1 to see how he handles KO duties.

@JoeBuscaglia

Keep an eye on those kickers and QBs getting released today. Logic says that the #Bills are likely to be in the market, for obvious reasons.

Any chance Chris Williams is a surprise cut?

He has not been healthy. Not sure he has actually played that well in camp anyways. Would be a waste of money and money saving move just like Branch.

There will be plenty of guards cut in the next 24 hours that might be just as servicabel as what they have now.

Any chance Chris Williams is a surprise cut?

He has not been healthy. Not sure he has actually played that well in camp anyways. Would be a waste of money and money saving move just like Branch.

There will be plenty of guards cut in the next 24 hours that might be just as servicabel as what they have now.

Marrone has already stated that he'll start at LG once he's healthy.

Exactly...It amazes me that the Bills were not more proactive in finding a replacement for Moorman...Especially considering it's a punter we're talking about...It's not like it's that hard to find a decent one...On some teams it may not matter much...On this one it will...Big time... B-)

They brought in punters last year and this year. What else are they supposed to do? Clone Ray Guy?