Brady Quinn is a cold weather QB

During this memorable game of miserable offense, Quinn had the following stat line:

14 of 36 for 185 yards and a 38.9 completion percentage. 0 TDs. QBR of 34.8. Yup. Quinn sure beat us during that game.

Is that 30 more passes in an NFL game than Jordan Palmer?? Plus, who is hotter? Brady Quinn or Jordan Palmer??

The best we could hope for Brady Quinn is that some other team we have to play picks him up and plays him. That would be a predictable win for us (okay maybe - maybe not). He is not starter material in my opinion and I don't even think he is good backup material. If the Bills took him they would still need to keep looking to upgrade at backup. So why waste the time? No thanks.

Cold weather nonsense is overrated anyway in my opinion.

Is that 30 more passes in an NFL game than Jordan Palmer?? Plus, who is hotter? Brady Quinn or Jordan Palmer??

Lol. Probably.

And yah based on that picture that Nanker just posted, I guess most folks would want to have Brady Quinn on a magazine cover compared to Jordan :P

Lol. Probably.

And yah based on that picture that Nanker just posted, I guess most folks would want to have Brady Quinn on a magazine cover compared to Jordan :P

For your 666th post, you have now put the nail in our coffin...Brady Quinn will be a Bill in 2 weeks. Thanks for that Prissy.