Don't drink this alone, unless you're a Bills fan

Azalin

You need a pickup to get it home...oh yea, it's made in Texas...nevermind

Woah, Nervous Dude!

This reminds me, in my neighborhood ABC Liquor store, here in St Augustine Beach Florida, I spotted a display for some alcohol (I can't recall what it was, but it wasn't Tito's or Deep Eddy vodka). The sign said something to the effect of: Made by Texans, Exclusively for Texans". What the heck was it doing on a shelf in Florida?

Woah, Nervous Dude!

This reminds me, in my neighborhood ABC Liquor store, here in St Augustine Beach Florida, I spotted a display for some alcohol (I can't recall what it was, but it wasn't Tito's or Deep Eddy vodka). The sign said something to the effect of: Made by Texans, Exclusively for Texans". What the heck was it doing on a shelf in Florida?

Hello old friend! I saw your return recently and was pretty pleased. Glad you're back.

Annie is keeping a low profile (never thought that was possible :lol: )...Big Gay Al got laid off two years ago and is working at a supermarket in Happy Valley.

Yo to Annie. Too bad about the Boneman.

Annie is keeping a low profile (never thought that was possible :lol: )...Big Gay Al got laid off two years ago and is working at a supermarket in Happy Valley.

Well, hell...tell Victor Victoria I said congratulations! It's about time...

...oh, wait. You said "laid OFF." Never mind...