Was a Neanderthal shot by a Time Traveler?

Deranged Rhino

according to Einstein, if time travel is ever actually developed, it will only work in one direction - moving forward, not backward. that leaves only one possibility: it was the neanderthal that was time-traveling, and it began to solidify in the late 19th or early 20th century, startled some ranch-hand or soldier who shot it, and it re-phased back to it's own time, probably falling on it's time-travel device and destroying it, leaving a few pieces that happen to resemble rudimentary firearms laying about to be discovered later.

you'll see. it will be on Discovery within a year.

according to Einstein, if time travel is ever actually developed, it will only work in one direction - moving forward, not backward. that leaves only one possibility: it was the neanderthal that was time-traveling, and it began to solidify in the late 19th or early 20th century, startled some ranch-hand or soldier who shot it, and it re-phased back to it's own time, probably falling on it's time-travel device and destroying it, leaving a few pieces that happen to resemble rudimentary firearms laying about to be discovered later.

1) Time travel already works forward. I'm travelling forward in time right now.

2) Einstein didn't say that.

3) Feynman, Schwinger, and Tomonaga all said time travel works both directions.

Oh, and

4) Bullet? C'mon...an entry wound that perfectly formed, without surrounding fractures, can only be caused by a high-energy laser.

Oh, and

4) Bullet? C'mon...an entry wound that perfectly formed, without surrounding fractures, can only be caused by a high-energy laser.

well, if you're going to insist on poking holes in my already sub-standard farces, then I'm going to time-jump to last week and put a flaming bag of dog poop on your doorstep.

Oh, and

real-genius-laser.jpg

:lol: I know you'll know where this is from, but it's the first thing that popped into my stupid brain.

Edited by GreggyT

real-genius-laser.jpg

:lol: I know you'll know where this is from, but it's the first thing that popped into my stupid brain.

"Hey, Laslo! Want to see a demonstration of gravity? YEEEEAAAAAAH!"

I'm quitting my job soon. Maybe I'll give my notice by doing that to my boss.

I'm going to time-jump to last week and put a flaming bag of dog poop on your doorstep.

That was you????

(Sorry, I thought I was poking holes in somebody else's farcical farce.)