Ryan Mallett anyone?

I would rather put a mallet to my forehead.

That said, he's better than any QB we have right now not named Manuel.

No doubt he's got a gun for an arm... so did Bledsoe, & this guy looks like the second coming of Drew to me, it's really scary. :thumbdown:

I'd take Bledsoe wright now.

Why? How can anyone even say this. Whaley has proven he will go get who he wants time after time. Off field issues in the last didn't keep him from taking Kiko, Duke, and Seantrel either. So on what basis do you say this?

Not only do I think be would, I actually think this could be a possibility. However, if he's cut he will certainly choose the Rams over us if they also have interest as rumored. Better opportunity to play and start this year and prove himself. Plus he could be long term answer if he does well given Rams likely going to move on from Bradford.

not at the QB position.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manuel is better than Mallett and to be honest I think we need a vet that has played in the league to back up EJ not a guy that has sat behind Brady for years without really seeing any game time. I'd still prefer someone like Christian Ponder myself. However, I have zero faith in the two back ups currently on the roster.... if it is Mallett or those two than Mallet every day.

I haven't watched enough of Mallet to say how his overall game is, but the guy can throw a football with the best of em. In one of the Pats preseason games he threw a sideline pass 40 yds down field that hit the runner in stride right along the sideline. The WR dropped it, but had he reeled it in that was a beautiful pass.

Gotta be an upgrade over Tuel. If EJ was drafted because of his big hands and arm strength, why would the same criteria not apply to Mallett? He can't be any slower on the draw mentally than EJ, so what's not to like?

Gotta be an upgrade over Tuel. If EJ was drafted because of his big hands and arm strength, why would the same criteria not apply to Mallett? He can't be any slower on the draw mentally than EJ, so what's not to like?

If big hands and a strong arm was all it took..... Jamarcus Russell would've been a star.