Prologos - Juror#8

Juror#8

Good. I hope you all enjoyed his company as much as I did. May his soul rest in peace.

That !@#$ing no good lying bastard.

Wait ... so who's the drummer ... Chef Jim, or Mrs. Chef Jim?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the "well wishes" and "welcome backs." Thank you.

Damn folks, nothing untowardly happened to me or any one of my family members.

But with that said, what was the "over-under" on absconding to Scotland to avoid child support? Prison for trying to create a new identity?

In all seriousness, I had to take a break from the site though I was a "guest" here every day. I just wasn't logged in. It's just that I was spending my day arguing for a paycheck, then I was typically on PPP arguing, and then arguing with the fiancé, and then the pregnancy situation ... I just needed a break and to slow things down.

GG, Jboyst, I'm already back in the fold over on PPP. I had to ease my way back into it though. I haven't entertained a good debate in some time so I'm a tad rusty.

KD, do you have twins yourself?

Doc, yep, having a conspicuously absent father growing up is definitely in the back of my mind ... especially as I'm trying to learn how to be a dad. I don't really have a template to follow from experience but many others don't and are successful parents so I'm entirely optimistic that I will be a successful parent too.

Doc, yep, having a conspicuously absent father growing up is definitely in the back of my mind ... especially as I'm trying to learn how to be a dad. I don't really have a template to follow from experience but many others don't and are successful parents so I'm entirely optimistic that I will be a successful parent too.

Just be there, be involved, teach them right from wrong and praise them for the good and discipline them for the bad. As I said before, I have immense respect for women like your mother who go it alone and raise good kids (and I also respect you for listening to her), but I'm sure she'd be the first to tell you that she wished it didn't have to be like that.

Wait ... so who's the drummer ... Chef Jim, or Mrs. Chef Jim?

The only drumming I've done was drumming up income. He was a loser.

Didn't we meet you there?

Me?? He'll no. I wouldn't be caught within a ten mile radius of you weirdos. So the cook (Chef....yeah right) was there with a woman? Why am I not surprised.

I don't really know you very well myself, but judging by the posts I remember and your care & concern for being a good father, I think you'll do better than 'just fine'.

Glad to hear things are going well, and yeah, becoming a father will change your entire outlook on life in ways you never could have realized were possible. Congrats on the two healthy babies as well. Welcome back.

Someone has clearly hacked TU2T's account.

There's really no official playbook, other than being there for them and reminding them that they're the children and you are the dad. Everything else seems to work out after that.

There's really no official playbook, other than being there for them and reminding them that they're the children and you are the dad. Everything else seems to work out after that.

My biggest fear is that my children will turn out to be little !@#$s who act like their father. What do you do about that?